[PDF] DOP216: Lighting People, Products and Cars
Posted on 2017-10-03, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mike Seymour | Category: Video (tutorials, how-to, etc.) | Language: English | ISBN: c57f4785fade4971ba704b949fb2bdba |
Description: DOP216: Lighting People, Products and Cars HDRips | MP4/AVC, ~1211 kb/s | 960x540 | Duration: 05:07:25 | English: AAC, 48 kb/s (1 ch) | 2.89 GB Genre: Photo The aim of this course is to show how to light common sets, people and objects such as cars, but with an eye to CG lighting. For example most of the car lighting will be our DOP Ben Allan ACS directing a CG artist. You will learn the techniques of lighting on set, the types of lights and many tricks of the real world - that are increasingly relevant in lighting in CG with the advent of Physically Plausible Lighting. Most lessons will be live action, but about 30% will be CG applications. Ben Allan has taught DOP courses at fxphd before very successfully and has a great knack at innovative problem solving, while himself being very fluent in digital tools and plugins. ourse syllabus Class 1: The product shot. Shooting a cereal commercial style pouring shot. We show how to light desktop objects, and table top size sets. Covering both talent, Backlit (translight) and high speed product shots. Class 2: The many faces of one set. Over two lessons we will be lighting the same location for several "looks". Just by varying the lighting types we shoot a high tech lab, a police station and a moody late night office set up. We learn about the quality of light as well as the range of lighting options. Class 3: Part 2 of several looks. Continuing our look at the range of modern lighting options and how they affect the mood of a set. Class 4: Exterior lighting and how too keep consistency throughout the day and using the sun as multiple sources. We discuss why a sky or dome HDR is great, and why it isn't when doing CG exteriors. Class 5: Part 1 of lighting cars. Looking at a big problem on a small scale. Class 6: Part 2 of lighting cars. Applying the real world in a cg world. Ben has lit many cars on many shoots but most car shots today are done in the computer, we see how Ben's real world approaches carry over to the CG world. Class 7: Lighting people. Comparing techniques such as hard vs soft light, using diffusion vs reflection, real lights, highlights and comparing classic Hollywood lighting with modern film lighting. Class 8: The importance of eye-light. Looking at how to create eye-light and how eye-light can be used to show different emotional responses in characters. Class 9: Lighting CG character for live background plate, color space of an HDR and using china-ball for multiple characters. Class 10: Lighting shiny objects and glass bottles using simple lighting setups. Kelby Training Collection The Complete Guide To Composite Photography, Color, & Composition (2015) The 5 Day Deal Photography Bundle III Digital Photoshop High-End Retouching Tutorial Videos & Services Erik Almas - On Aspects of Image Making Shooting Glamour Instructional WedFilm Academy - Cinematic Wedding Film Tutorials Everyday Photoshop: From Workflow to Smartflow Nikon School - Fast, Fun & Easy Great Digital Pictures Nikon School - Understanding Digital Photography Photoshop Retouching Techniques: Skin OneLight Photography Workshop Photoshop: Content-Aware & Cloning Karl Taylor - How To Use Your SLR Camera For Full Creative Control Retouching & Photoshop Techniques Matt Garrett - Photoshop Masterclass (with bonuses) The 5 Smart Photoshop Tips and Tricks Your First Day with Photoshop CC Adventure Photography: Capturing In-Between Moments Studio Product Photography Essentials Fashion Photography Exposed Working with Models Working with Hair and Makeup Inside The Glamour Studio Mastering Color with Ben Willmore Children's Portrait Photography with Tamara Lackey Glamour Photo Retouching Techniques Advanced Lighting for Food Photography Senior Photography: Break the Mold Pets and People Photography AWAI Photography - Turn Your Pictures Into Cash Zombie Photo Manipulation Techniques in Photoshop Lightroom 5 Crash Course Lightroom 5 In Depth: Editing Your Photos Lightroom 5 Killer Tips Fundamentals of Photography II 10 Things Every Photoshop Designer Should Know Lightroom CC Complete Training Photoshop In-Depth: Mastering the Composition Add a Splash to Your Photos Using Photoshop Photoshop fur Fotografen - Schritt fur Schritt zu perfekten Fotos Lightroom CC Killer Tips Mastering Smart Collections in Lightroom CC Using Lightroom Mobile in Lightroom CC
DOP216: Lighting People, Products and Cars.pdf
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
6996 dl's @ 3139 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
8851 dl's @ 2193 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
9884 dl's @ 2939 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...[PDF] DOP216: Lighting People, Products and Cars
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 32035
- 2016-10-13DOP216 Lighting People, Products and Cars
- 2016-09-22DOP216 Lighting People, Products and Cars
- 2016-09-10DOP216 Lighting People, Products and Cars
- 2016-07-13DOP216 Lighting People, Products and Cars
- 2016-05-19fxphd course: Lighting People, Products and Cars
- 2017-12-31[PDF] The Human Brand: How We Relate to People, Products, and Companies
- 2018-01-20[PDF] The Lighting Handbook: Reference and Application (Iesna Lighting Handbook)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Architecture The People, Places, and Ideas Driving Contemporary Design
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Modern Islamic Banking: Products and Processes in Practice (The Wiley Finance Series)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Utilization of By-Products and Treatment of Waste in the Food Industry (Integrating Food Science and Engineering Knowledge Into the Food Chain) - Removed
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Re-engineering of Products and Processes: How to Achieve Global Success in the Changing Marketplace - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Gluten-Free Cereal Products and Beverages (Food Science and Technology)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Eco-Homes: People, Place and Politics (Just Sustainabilities)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Hazardous Chemicals in Products and Processes: Substitution as an Innovative Process (Sustainability and Innovation) - Removed
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Exporting Essentials: Selling Products and Services to the World Successfully - Removed
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Fascinating Mathematical People: Interviews and Memoirs
- 2017-11-22[PDF] A Holy People: Jewish And Christian Perspectives on Religious Communal Identity (Jewish and Christian Perspectives Series)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Proud Heritage: People, Issues, and Documents of the LGBT Experience
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Making Europe: People, Politics, and Culture
No comments for "[PDF] DOP216: Lighting People, Products and Cars".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.