[PDF] Cytogenetic Laboratory Management: Chromosomal, FISH and Microarray-Based Best Practices and Procedures
Posted on 2017-12-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Susan Mahler Zneimer | Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell | Category: Biology | Language: English | Page: 840 | ISBN: 1119069742 | ISBN13: 9781119069744 |
Description: by Susan Mahler Zneimer (Author) Cytogenetic Laboratory Management: Chromosomal, FISH and Microarray-Based Best Practices and Procedures is a practical guide that describes how to develop and implement best practice processes and procedures in the genetic laboratory setting. The text first describes good laboratory practices, including quality management, design control of tests and FDA guidelines for laboratory developed tests, and pre-clinical validation study designs. The second focus of the book describes best practices for staffing and training, including cost of testing, staffing requirements, process improvement using Six Sigma techniques, training and competency guidelines and complete training programs for cytogenetic and molecular genetic technologists. The third part of the text provides step-wise standard operating procedures for chromosomal, FISH and microarray-based tests, including pre-analytic, analytic and post-analytic steps in testing, and divided into categories by specimen type, and test-type. All three sections of the book include example worksheets, procedures, and other illustrative examples that can be downloaded from the Wiley website to be used directly without having to develop prototypes in your laboratory. Providing both a wealth of information on laboratory management and molecular and cytogenetic testing, Cytogenetic Laboratory Management will be an essential tool for laboratorians world-wide in the field of laboratory testing and genetics testing in particular. This book gives the essentials of: Developing and implementing good quality management programs in laboratories Understanding design control of tests and pre-clinical validations studies and reports FDA guidelines for laboratory developed tests Use of reagents, instruments and equipment Cost of testing assessment and process improvement using Six Sigma methodology Staffing training and competency objectives Complete training programs for molecular and cytogenetic technologists Standard operating procedures for all components of chromosomal analysis, FISH and microarray testing of different specimen types This volume is a companion to Cytogenetic Abnormalities: Chromosomal, FISH and Microarray-Based Clinical Reporting. The combined volumes give an expansive approach to performing, reporting and interpreting cytogenetic laboratory testing and the necessary management practices, staff and testing requirements. About the Author Susan Mahler Zneimer, Ph.D., FACMGG is a clinical cytogeneticist and is the Scientific Director and CEO of MOSYS Consulting, and Adjunct Professor at Moorpark College in Moorpark, California. Topics Biochemistry Genetics Biology & Life Sciences
Cytogenetic Laboratory Management: Chromosomal, FISH and Microarray-Based Best Practices and Procedures.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34758
- 2016-10-23Cytogenetic Laboratory Management Chromosomal, FISH and Microarray-Based Best Practices and Proc...
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Cytogenetic Abnormalities: Chromosomal, FISH, and Microarray-Based Clinical Reporting and Interpretation of Result
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Risk Management of Safety and Dependability: A Guide for Directors, Managers and Engineers (Woodhead Publishing in Mechanical Engineering)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Supply Chain Management: Strategy, Planning and Operations, Third Edition
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Practical Budget Management in Health and Social Care
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Micro Irrigation Management: Technological Advances and Their Applications (Innovations and Challenges in Micro Irrigation)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Mastering Financial Management: Demystify Finance and Transform Your Financial Skills of Management (Masters in Management)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Project Quality Management - Why, What and How
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Sustainable Water Management (Green Chemistry and Chemical Engineering) (Volume 1)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Vehicle Power Management: Modeling, Control and Optimization (Power Systems) - Removed
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Supply Chain Management: Strategy, Planning, and Operation (6th Edition) - Removed
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Integrated Groundwater Management: Concepts, Approaches and Challenges
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Unsafety: Disaster Management, Organizational Accidents, and Crisis Sciences for Sustainability (Translational Systems Sciences) - Removed
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Personal Knowledge Management: Individual, Organizational and Social Perspectives
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Hog Manure Management, the Environment and Human Health - Removed
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Customer Relationship Management: Concept, Strategy, and Tools (Springer Texts in Business and Economics)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] River Cafe Pocket Books: Fish and Shellfish - Removed
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Project Portfolio Management in Theory and Practice: Thirty Case Studies from around the World (Best Practices and Advances in Program Management)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Business Process Management: Models, Techniques, and Empirical Studies (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.