Posted on 2017-12-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Deserai A. Crow, Maxwell T. Boykoff | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 252 | ISBN: 0415661498 | ISBN13: 9780415661492 |
Description: Focusing on cultural values and norms as they are translated into politics and policy outcomes, this book presents a unique contribution in combining research from varied disciplines and from both the developed and developing world. This collection draws from multiple perspectives to present an overview of the knowledge related to our current understanding of climate change politics and culture. It is divided into four sections â€“ Culture and Values, Communication and Media, Politics and Policy, and Future Directions in Climate Politics Scholarship â€“ each followed by a commentary from a key expert in the field. The book includes analysis of the challenges and opportunities for establishing successful communication on climate change among scientists, the media, policy-makers, and activists. With an emphasis on the interrelation between social, cultural, and political aspects of climate change communication, this volume should be of interest to students and scholars of climate change, environment studies, environmental policy, communication, cultural studies, media studies, politics, sociology.
Culture, Politics and Climate Change: How Information Shapes our Common Future.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34819
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Culture, Politics and Climate Change: How Information Shapes our Common Future
- 2019-01-11Culture, Politics and Climate Change How Information Shapes our Common Future
- 2018-12-27Culture, Politics and Climate Change How Information Shapes our Common Future
- 2014-05-20Culture, Politics and Climate Change: How Information Shapes our Common Future
- 2017-04-14[PDF] Treading on Thin Air: Atmospheric Physics, Forensic Meteorology, and Climate Change: How Weather Shapes Our Everyday Lives
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Heidegger, Politics and Climate Change: Risking It All (Bloomsbury Studies in Continental Philosophy)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Energy Efficiency and Climate Change: Conserving Power for a Sustainable Future
- 2017-04-14[PDF] Urban Vulnerability and Climate Change in Africa: A Multidisciplinary Approach (Future City)
- 2011-10-14Food Security and Climate Change in the Pacific: Rethinking the Options
- 2018-06-04Risk Journalism between Transnational Politics and Climate Change - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Global Warming and Climate Change: What Australia knew and buried...then framed a new reality for the public
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Global Warming and Climate Change: Prospects and Policies in Asia and Europe (Energy, Climate and the Environment) - Removed
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Disentangling Migration and Climate Change: Methodologies, Political Discourses and Human Rights (Springer) - Removed
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Processionary Moths and Climate Change : An Update - Removed
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Wine, Terroir and Climate Change
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Weed Biology and Climate Change
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Renewable Energy and Climate Change
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Spatial Planning and Climate Change (Natural and Built Environment Series)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Local Governments and Climate Change: Sustainable Energy Planning and Implementation in Small and Medium Sized Communities (Advances in Global Change Research) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.