Posted on 2017-04-10, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jenny P. Glusker | Publisher: Wiley-VCH | Category: Chemistry | Language: English | Page: 872 | ISBN: 0471185434 | ISBN13: 9780471185437 |
Description: The fields of structural chemistry and biochemistry have blossomed in the last seventy years since X-ray diffraction was discovered in 1912. Dorothy Hodgkin, who obtained a Nobel Prize in 1965 for her X-ray diffraction work wrote 'a great advantage of X-ray analysis as a method of chemical structure analysis is its power to show some totally unexpected and surprising structure with, at the same time, complete certainty.' The results of all X-ray diffraction studies are used by chemists and buiochemists but these scientists need to be able to appreciate the significance and extent to which these results may be used. A number of books written for practicing crystallographers cover the theory and applications of X-ray diffraction, but few are of real practical use to non-specialists. In 'Crystal Structure Analysis for Biologists and Chemists', the general principles of crystal structure are presented in a highly readable way. The book of Glusker, who is internationally renowned, provides good coverage of theory, including data and understanding their significance.
Crystal Structure Analysis for Chemists and Biologists (Methods in Stereochemical Analysis).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 31395
- 2009-09-22Crystal Structure Analysis for Chemists and Biologists (Methods in Stereochemical Analysis) by Jenny P. Glusker (Repost)
- 2013-03-10Jenny P. Glusker, Crystal Structure Analysis for Chemists and Biologists (Repost)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Crystal Structure Analysis: Principles and Practice (International Union of Crystallography)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Crystal Structure Analysis: A Primer (Iucr Texts on Crystallography)
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Electronic Structure Calculations for Solids and Molecules: Theory and Computational Methods
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Applied NMR Spectroscopy for Chemists and Life Scientists
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Biochemical Engineering: A Textbook for Engineers, Chemists and Biologists, 2 edition
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Biochemical Engineering: A Textbook for Engineers, Chemists and Biologists
- 2011-05-30Matrix Analysis for Scientists and Engineers
- 2020-05-26Biochemical Engineering: A Textbook for Engineers, Chemists and Biologists Ed 2
- 2019-08-23Biochemical Engineering A Textbook for Engineers, Chemists and Biologists
- 2019-08-23Biochemical Engineering A Textbook for Engineers, Chemists and Biologists (2nd edition)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Successful Stock Signals for Traders and Portfolio Managers: Integrating Technical Analysis with Fundamentals to Improve Performance
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Novel Optical Nanoprobes for Chemical and Biological Analysis - Removed
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Mathematical Modeling of Biosensors: An Introduction for Chemists and Mathematicians (Springer Series on Chemical Sensors and Biosensors) - Removed
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Electronic Properties of Organic Conductors: An Introduction for Chemists and Engineers - Removed
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Data Structure Practice: for Collegiate Programming Contests and Education
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Thermodynamics: An Advanced Treatment for Chemists and Physicists
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Thermodynamics: An Advanced Treatment for Chemists and Physicists
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.