Posted on 2017-04-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Prabhakar Singh, Benoit Mayer | Publisher: Oxford University Press | Category: Law | Language: English | Page: 352 | ISBN: 0199450633 | ISBN13: 9780199450633 |
Description: The number of scholars engaging critically with the paradoxes hidden in international law continues to grow. This edited volume features contributions by scholars from around the world, from different generations, and with different critical perspectives, reflecting the vibrancy of contemporary critical debates. The editors have identified three main streams representating critical international law. While Postrealism discusses international laws and international politics, Postcolonialism grapples with the understanding of international law vis-a-vis decolonized countries informed by sociology, philosophy and history. Transnationalism displaces states as the primary makers of international law to include non-state actors in the global governance, if any, of international law. This book would be useful to students and researchers in international law and related disciplines (e.g. international relations, global studies, political science, sociology of law).
Critical International Law: Postrealism, Postcolonialism, and Transnationalism.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 31413
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Critical International Law: Postrealism, Postcolonialism, and Transnationalism
- 2020-04-23Critical International Law: Postrealism, Postcolonialism, and Transnationalism
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Complete International Law: Text, Cases and Materials
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Complete International Law: Text, Cases and Materials
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Critical Mathematics Education: Theory, Praxis and Reality (Cognition, Equity & Society: International Perspectives)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Public International Law of Cyberspace (Law, Governance and Technology Series)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] International Law for Energy and the Environment, Second Edition
- 2017-12-31[PDF] The International Financial System: Policy and Regulation (International Banking and Finance Law)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] From Cold War to Cyber War: The Evolution of the International Law of Peace and Armed Conflict over the last 25 Years - Removed
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Critical Concepts in Queer Studies and Education: An International Guide for the Twenty-First Century
- 2017-12-07[PDF] What is a Fair International Society?: International Law Between Development and Recognition (French Studies in International Law)
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Netherlands Yearbook of International Law 2013: Crisis and International Law: Decoy or Catalyst?
- 2017-10-31[PDF] The International Law of Environmental Impact Assessment: Process, Substance and Integration (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Critical Perspectives on Human Rights and Disability Law
- 2017-10-07[PDF] An American Dilemma: International Law, Capital Punishment, and Federalism (International Law, Crime, and Politics)
- 2017-04-09[PDF] The Right to Self-determination Under International Law: 'Selfistans,' Secession, and the Rule of the Great Powers (Routledge Research in International Law)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] The Right to Self-determination Under International Law: 'Selfistans,' Secession, and the Rule of the Great Powers (Routledge Research in International Law)
- 2012-01-19Security Operations Management, Second Edition - Robert McCrie Professor And Chair Law Police Science And Criminal Justice Administration John Jay
- 2012-01-09Security Operations Management, Second Edition - Robert McCrie Professor And Chair Law Police Science And Criminal Justice Administration John Jay
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.