Posted on 2018-01-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jane Fraser | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 160 | ISBN: 1846193117 | ISBN13: 9781846193118 |
Description: For most biomedical researchers and academics, preparing conference abstracts and posters is an important part of professional life. With good preparation and practice, all scientists can produce abstracts that act as effective ambassadors for their research. A well designed poster can help you to enhance your professional reputation in addition to communicating your data. This book aims to help you achieve these objectives. This book is designed for you to use when you are actually preparing a conference abstract or poster. It is intended to answer the most frequent questions, and to help you avoid the most common problems and pitfalls. Just dip into any chapter and you will find a range of tips relevant to the abstract or poster you are preparing right now. As a researcher and academic, you need to be able to disseminate and communicate your research work and findings. While many will view writing for peer-reviewed journals as the pinnacle of the academic communication hierarchy, being able to write and present conference abstracts and posters is also extremely important. Taking your work to conferences allows you to meet experts from all around the world, to exchange ideas in person and to network with potential employers and collaborators. 'This book is a gem of useful, practical tips covering the entire process - from reading the abstract submission guidelines, through to writing and laying out your poster and creating e-posters. If you are a novice this is the ideal book to guide you through every step. And, even if you consider yourself an expert, there is bound to be some useful information you can glean from the 500 or so tips. By reading this book, in sequence, or by dipping into relevant chapters, you will have all the necessary help with preparing abstracts and posters right at your fingertips' - Catherine Dunbar in her Foreword.
Creating Effective Conference Abstracts and Posters in Biomedicine: 500 Tips for Success.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35716
- 2017-03-10Creating Effective Conference Abstracts and Posters in Biomedicine 500 Tips for Success
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Creating Collaborative Advantage: Innovation and Knowledge Creation in Regional Economies
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Creating Sounds from Scratch: A Practical Guide to Music Synthesis for Producers and Composers
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Creating Effective Presentations: Staff Development with Impact
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Creating Android Applications: Develop and Design
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Creating Effective Groups: The Art of Small Group Communication
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Common Factors in Couple and Family Therapy: The Overlooked Foundation for Effective Practice
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Creating Value: The Theory and Practice of Marketing Semiotics Research
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Creating a Public: People and Press in Meiji Japan
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Creating Textures in Pen and Ink with Watercolor
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Creating Games with Unity and Maya: How to Develop Fun and Marketable 3D Games
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Creating the Future: Art and Los Angeles in the 1970s
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Creating Effective JavaHelp (Java Series)
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Creating Games: Mechanics, Content, and Technology
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Creating 360-Degree Panoramas and Interactive Tours
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Creating Abstract Art: Ideas and Inspirations for Passionate Art-Making
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Creating Augustine: Interpreting Augustine and Augustinianism in the Later Middle Ages
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Creating Sports League Tables and Tournaments in Excel
- 2017-04-11[PDF] Communicate Science Papers, Presentations, and Posters Effectively
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.