Posted on 2017-11-09, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Ralph G. Giordano | Publisher: Greenwood | Category: Art related | Language: English | Page: 175 | ISBN: 0313365547 | ISBN13: 9780313365546 |
Description: Country & Western Dance turns the spotlight on a uniquely American form of dance, one that has been scuffing the floorboards for nearly a century but is often overlooked. Fun, lively, and thoroughly researched, this revealing volume tells the full story of country and western dance music from the days of Bob Wills and Tulsa to Oklahoma's Cain's Ballroom to John Travolta and Gilley's of Houston, Texas. Each chapter provides information on the historical roots of the most popular country and western dances as well as the pioneers of the music of a particular era, all in the context of changing cultural, social, political, and economic forces in America. The book also examines the seminal impact of radio, television, and the movies in helping spread the music, the moves, and the good times on the country dance floor.
Country & Western Dance (The American Dance Floor).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33299
- 2017-02-06[PDF] Country & Western Dance (The American Dance Floor)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Country Heat - Dance Fitness Program
- 2012-06-07Retreat, Hell! We Just Got Here: The American Expeditionary Force in France 1917-18 (Osprey General Military) - Removed
- 2012-05-20Over There!: The American Soldier in World War I (The G.I.Series #7)
- 2012-01-11Word Histories and Mysteries: From Abracadabra to Zeus - Editors Of The American Heritage Dictionaries
- 2012-01-08Word Histories and Mysteries: From Abracadabra to Zeus - Editors Of The American Heritage Dictionaries
- 2011-11-08The American Rhetorical Construction of the Iranian Nuclear Threat
- 2011-10-15The American Heritage Book of English Usage
- 2011-05-21The American Heritage Book of English Usage: A Practical and Authoritative Guide to Contemporary English
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Black Cowboys in the American West: On the Range, on the Stage, behind the Badge
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Duke Homestead and the American Tobacco Company (No Series)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Nathan Boone and the American Frontier (Missouri Biography Series)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] An Introduction To the American Legal System, 4 edition
- 2018-01-17[PDF] War Against War: The American Fight for Peace, 1914-1918
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Between Islam and the American Dream: An Immigrant Muslim Community in Post-9/11 America (Routledge Advances in Sociology)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] John F. Kennedy: The American Presidents Series: The 35th President, 1961-1963 - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Military Incompetence: Why the American Military Doesn't Win (American Century)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Barn Quilts and the American Quilt Trail Movement
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Almost a Miracle: The American Victory in the War of Independence (Audiobook)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.