Posted on 2017-12-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Christiane Sanderson | Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Pub | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 448 | ISBN: 1843103354 | ISBN13: 9781843103356 |
Description: This updated and expanded edition provides comprehensive coverage of the theory and practice of counselling survivors of child sexual abuse (CSA). In a reasoned and thoughtful approach, common stereotypes of abusers and their victims are replaced with current knowledge on the incidence of CSA and its long-term impacts on adult survivors. Christiane Sanderson explores the therapeutic relationship from building trust and meeting the client's needs to establishing boundaries, addressing transference issues and avoiding secondary traumatic stress. She evaluates various treatment approaches and techniques, and discusses the advantages and disadvantages of group therapy. Stand-alone chapters provide indepth coverage of: CSA's impact on survivors' sense of self and their relationships with others self-harming behaviour, including self-injury, substance abuse and eating disorders how memory is constructed and reconstructed, including the controversial issues surrounding recovered memories useful approaches to coping with fear and loss from working with other types of trauma normal sexual development and typical sexual difficulties for survivors and working with shame and dissociation. "Counselling Adult Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse" honestly addresses the complex issues in this important area of work. It provides practical strategies for those new to counselling in this field and valuable new insights for experienced counsellors.
Counselling Adult Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34760
- 2013-07-24Counselling Adult Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse (3rd edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2009-11-19Counselling Adult Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse - Removed
- 2011-11-21The Politics of Child Sexual Abuse: Emotion, Social Movements, and the State
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Creative Therapy: Adolescents Overcoming Child Sexual Abuse
- 2017-07-16Push Back The Dark Companioning Adult Survivors Of Childhood Sexual Abuse
- 2010-04-01Courage to Heal: A Guide for Women Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Counselling Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse (Therapy in Practice)
- 2018-07-25Counselling Skills for Working with Trauma Healing From Child Sexual Abuse, Sexual Violence and Domestic Abuse
- 2018-02-01[PDF] An Integrated Systems Model for Preventing Child Sexual Abuse: Perspectives from Latin America and the Caribbean - Removed
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Creating a Safe Place: Helping Children and Families Recover from Child Sexual Abuse
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Treating Child Sexual Abuse in Family, Group and Clinical Settings: Culturally Intelligent Practice for Caribbean and International Contexts - Removed
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Medical Response to Child Sexual Abuse: A Resource for Clinicians and Other Professionals
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Child Sexual Abuse: A Primer for Treating Children, Adolescents, and Their Nonoffending Parents
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Handbook of Child Sexual Abuse: Identification, Assessment, and Treatment
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Forensic Interviews Regarding Child Sexual Abuse: A Guide to Evidence-Based Practice - Removed
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Child Sexual Abuse: The Search for Healing
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Understanding Child Sexual Abuse: Perspectives from the Caribbean - Removed
- 2017-02-10[PDF] Child Sexual Abuse: The Search for Healing
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Child Sexual Abuse: A Primer for Treating Children, Adolescents, and Their Nonoffending Parents
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.