Posted on 2017-11-18, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jeanette Brejning | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 212 | ISBN: 1409424510 | ISBN13: 9781409424512 |
Description: Over the past four decades many European welfare states have seen an increasing involvement of the commercial sector in their mixed economies of welfare. One aspect of this development that has yet to be fully understood in social policy analysis is the engagement of businesses to address social problems, such as social exclusion, through activities labelled as 'corporate social responsibility' ('CSR'). Although CSR has gained increasing currency on both national and international policy agendas since the 1990s, it remains a topic which is predominantly researched in business schools and from a business perspective. This book aims to redress this imbalance by focusing on the social aspect of CSR. Based on interviews with a wide spectrum of people who work with CSR professionally in England, Denmark and in the EU Commission, the book argues that when CSR is linked to social exclusion it is a way of renegotiating responsibilities in mixed economies of welfare. The book also offers a comprehensive historical understanding of CSR as it traces the emergence and development of CSR in West European welfare economies as diverse as England, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany and France. By situating CSR within the conceptual framework of the mixed economy of welfare and using Historical Institutionalism as a theoretical perspective to explore and explain the relationship between the welfare state and CSR, this book makes an innovative contribution to critical debates in comparative social policy.
Corporate Social Responsibility and the Welfare State.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33558
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Corporate Social Responsibility in the Post-Financial Crisis Era: CSR Conceptualisations and International Practices in Times of Uncertainty (Palgrave ... in Governance, Leadership and Responsibility) - Removed
- 2013-05-17Corporate Social Responsibility and the State: International Approaches to Forest Co-Regulation
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Corporate Social Responsibility and Regulatory Governance: Towards Inclusive Development? (International Political Economy Series) - Removed
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Corporate Social Responsibility and Natural Resource Conflict (Routledge Research in Sustainability and Business)
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Corporate Social Responsibility and Discrimination: Gender Bias in Personnel Selection (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance) - Removed
- 2009-10-29Demetrius S. Iatridis - Social Justice and the Welfare State in Central and Eastern Europe: The Impact of Privatization
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Corporate Social Responsibility in Times of Crisis: Practices and Cases from Europe, Africa and the World (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Social Rights in the Welfare State: Origins and Transformations
- 2020-10-09The Age of Responsibility: Luck, Choice, and the Welfare State
- 2019-11-22Corporate Social Responsibility in the Manufacturing and Services Sectors (EcoProduction)
- 2019-02-22The Age of Responsibility Luck, Choice, and the Welfare State
- 2019-01-28The Age of Responsibility Luck, Choice, and the Welfare State
- 2018-12-05Corporate Social Responsibility in the Manufacturing and Services Sectors
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Corporate Social Responsibility: Challenges, Opportunities and Strategies for 21st Century Leaders (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance) - Removed
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Architecture and the Welfare State
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Corporate Power, Oligopolies, and the Crisis of the State
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Corporate Social Responsibility: The Role of Business in Sustainable Development (Global Institutions)
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Corporate Social Responsibility in Asia: Practice and Experience (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Corporate Social Responsibility: The Role of Business in Sustainable Development (Global Institutions)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.