[PDF] Consumerology: The Market Research Myth, the Truth About Consumers, and the Psychology of Shopping
Posted on 2017-12-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Philip Graves | Publisher: Nicholas Brealey Publishing | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 224 | ISBN: 1857885503 | ISBN13: 9781857885507 |
Description: Market research is a myth. Philip Graves, one of the world's leading experts in consumer behaviour, reveals why the findings obtained from most market research are completely unreliable. Whether it is company executives seeking to define their corporate strategy or politicians wanting to understand the electorate, the idea that questions answered on a questionnaire or discussed in a focus group can provide useful insights on which to base business decisions is the cause of product failures, political blunders and wasted billions. "Consumer.ology" exposes some of the most expensive examples of research-driven thinking clouding judgement, experience and evidence - from New Coke to General Motors, from Mattel to the Millennium Dome - and instances of success through ignoring market research, such as Baileys and Dr Who. It also shows organizations the tools they should be using if they want to understand their customers. Using his unique AFECT approach, a set of five criteria to evaluate the reliability of any consumer insight, Graves asserts that it's time for a fresh approach that embraces this new understanding of human behaviour. Along the way, he reveals why the current practice of market research is a false science, why we often don't buy what we say we will, and how to understand consumers better than they do themselves. After reading "Consumer.ology" business leaders and politicians will never look at market research in the same way again.
Consumerology: The Market Research Myth, the Truth About Consumers, and the Psychology of Shopping.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34700
- 2012-03-27Consumerology: The Market Research Myth, the Truth About Consumers, and the Psychology of Shopping (repost)
- 2011-10-18Consumerology: The Market Research Myth, the Truth About Consumers, and the Psychology of Shopping
- 2011-02-01Consumerology: The Market Research Myth, the Truth About Consumers, and the Psychology of Shopping
- 2013-02-18Consumerology: The Truth about Consumers and the Psychology of Shopping
- 2019-07-12* (Admirable) - Why You Should Read The Truth About Love and Dukes (Dear Lady Truelove, #1) by Laura Lee Guhrke Online or Download [*MOBI *PDF *EPUB] - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Unmade Bed: The Messy Truth about Men and Women in the 21st Century
- 2018-01-17[PDF] The Truth about Fear and Depression (Truth about (Facts on File))
- 2018-01-11[PDF] The Truth about Death and Dying (Truth about (Facts on File))
- 2018-01-07[PDF] The Truth About Numbnuts and Chubbs (NYC Confidential)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] You Need to Be a Little Crazy: The Truth about Starting and Growing Your Business
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Truth About Illness and Disease
- 2017-11-26[PDF] The Dorito Effect: The Surprising New Truth About Food and Flavor
- 2017-11-21[PDF] The Truth About Cads and Dukes (Rescued from Ruin Book 2)
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Seeking Jordan: How I Learned the Truth about Death and the Invisible Universe
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Day of Deceit: The Truth About FDR and Pearl Harbor
- 2017-10-04[PDF] The Truth About You and Me (Amanda Grace)
- 2021-01-08The Truth About Cats and Dogs 1996 1080p BluRay x265-RARBG
- 2020-12-07The True Wealth Learn Hidden Truth About Wealth and Live Happily
- 2020-09-13A Mind of Your Own: The Truth About Depression and How Women Can Heal Their Bodies to Reclaim Their Lives [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.