Posted on 2017-11-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Rajan Menon | Category: History | Language: English | Page: 248 | ISBN: 0262029049 | ISBN13: 9780262029049 |
Description: The current conflict in Ukraine has spawned the most serious crisis between Russia and the West since the end of the Cold War. It has undermined European security, raised questions about NATO's future, and put an end to one of the most ambitious projects of U.S. foreign policy building a partnership with Russia. It also threatens to undermine U.S. diplomatic efforts on issues ranging from terrorism to nuclear proliferation. And in the absence of direct negotiations, each side is betting that political and economic pressure will force the other to blink first. Caught in this dangerous game of chicken, the West cannot afford to lose sight of the importance of stable relations with Russia. This book puts the conflict in historical perspective by examining the evolution of the crisis and assessing its implications both for the Crimean peninsula and for Russia's relations with the West more generally. Experts in the international relations of post-Soviet states, political scientists Rajan Menon and Eugene Rumer clearly show what is at stake in Ukraine, explaining the key economic, political, and security challenges and prospects for overcoming them. They also discuss historical precedents, sketch likely outcomes, and propose policies for safeguarding U.S.-Russia relations in the future. In doing so, they provide a comprehensive and accessible study of a conflict whose consequences will be felt for many years to come.
Conflict in Ukraine: The Unwinding of the Post Cold War Order (Boston Review Originals).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33194
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Conflict in Ukraine: The Unwinding of the Post Cold War Order (Boston Review Originals)
- 2019-11-22The Palgrave Handbook of Conflict and History Education in the Post-Cold War Era
- 2019-06-30The Palgrave Handbook of Conflict and History Education in the Post-Cold War Era
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Alliance Persistence within the Anglo-American Special Relationship: The Post-Cold War Era - Removed
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Defense Relations between Australia and Indonesia in the Post-Cold War Era: (Contributions in Military Studies)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Defeating Political Islam: The New Cold War
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Italians in Brazil: The Post-World War II Experience (Studies in Modern European History) [Italian]
- 2017-11-28[PDF] The Coming Anarchy: Shattering the Dreams of the Post Cold War
- 2017-11-21[PDF] The Nature of the Post-Cold War World
- 2017-11-13[PDF] After the End: Making U.S. Foreign Policy in the Post-Cold War World
- 2017-04-14[PDF] A Faustian Bargain: U.S. Intervention in the Nicaraguan Elections and American Foreign Policy in the Post-Cold War Era
- 2017-02-08[PDF] The Coming Anarchy: Shattering the Dreams of the Post Cold War
- 2013-04-15From Berlin to Baghdad: America's Search for Purpose in the Post-Cold War World - Hal Brands (2008) (PDF)
- 2021-01-25Beyond Rigidity China's Non-intervention Policy in the Post-Cold War Period - Removed
- 2020-11-22Mission Failure America and the World in the Post-Cold War Era [Audiobook]
- 2020-11-21Mission Failure: America and the World in the Post Cold War Era [Audiobook]
- 2020-11-18Exercise of Power: American Failures, Successes, and a New Path Forward in the Post-Cold War World
- 2020-07-15Exercise of Power: American Failures, Successes, and a New Path Forward in the Post-Cold War World - Removed
- 2020-06-25Exercise of Power America and the Post-Cold War World - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.