Posted on 2017-10-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: J . Michael Fitzpatrick, Akos Ledeczi | Category: Programming | Language: English | Page: 350 | ISBN: 061575113X | ISBN13: 9780615751139 |
Description: The primary purpose of this book is to teach computer programming to those with little to no previous experience. It uses the programming system and language called MATLAB to do so because MATLAB is easy to learn and, at the same time, is an extremely versatile and useful programming language and programming environment. MATLAB is a special-purpose language that is an excellent choice for writing moderate-size programs that solve problems involving the manipulation of numbers. The design of the language makes it possible to write a powerful program in a few lines. The problems may be relatively complex, while the MATLAB programs that solve them are relatively simple: relative, that is, to the equivalent program written in a general-purpose language, such as C++ or Java. As a result, MATLAB is being used in a wide variety of domains from the natural sciences through all disciplines of engineering to finance and beyond, and it is heavily used in industry. Hence, a solid background in MATLAB is an indispensable skill in todayâ€™s job market. Nevertheless, this book is not merely a reference manual for MATLAB or a MATLAB tutorial. It is an introductory programming textbook that happens to use MATLAB to illustrate general concepts in computer science and programming. As a side effect, the reader will gain a solid foundation in MATLAB. This book is a good fit for an introductory college-level course in computer programming for engineering and science students. In fact, it is being used as the textbook for such a course at Vanderbilt University. It serves the dual purpose of teaching computer programming and providing a background in MATLAB, which is used in higher-level courses in many majors. This book is also suitable to teach programming to high school students. The material assumes no background in mathematics that is not part of standard high school curricula, and MATLAB is much more accessible as an introduction to programming to the average student than Java, C, C++, or other general-purpose languages.
Computer Programming with Matlab.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32172
- 2020-05-05Computer Programming with Matlab
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Linear Programming with MATLAB (MPS-SIAM Series on Optimization)
- 2017-11-29[PDF] MATLAB - Programming with MATLAB for Beginners: A Practical Introduction To Programming And Problem Solving (MATLAB for Engineers, MATLAB for Scientists, MATLAB Programming for Dummies)
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Tutsplus - Introduction to Computer Programming with Java: 301
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Proper Generalized Decompositions: An Introduction to Computer Implementation with Matlab - Removed
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Applied Optimization With Matlab Programming: 1st (First) Edition
- 2012-05-11The Art of Computer Programming, Volume 4A: Combinatorial Algorithms, Part 1 - Removed
- 2011-08-13An Introduction to Programming With C , 6 edition - Removed
- 2021-06-28Introduction to Computer Programming with Java
- 2021-06-25Computer Programming with Excel VBA
- 2021-06-24Computer Programming with Excel VBA
- 2021-04-22Introduction to Computer Programming with Java
- 2020-10-09PYTHON: 2 BOOKS in 1: Learn the art of computer programming with the most complete crash course for data science
- 2020-08-13Computer Programming with C , 1st Edition
- 2020-07-23Python for Beginners Start Right Now to Learn Computer Programming with the Best Crash Course
- 2019-12-15Python for beginners: learn computer programming with python now and how to use it with this step by step guide that gives you the basics of python coding practical exercises
- 2019-01-27Tuts Premium - Introduction to Computer Programming with Java 301
- 2019-01-27Tuts Premium - Introduction to Computer Programming with Java 201
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.