Posted on 2017-10-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Matt Benton | Category: Hacking | Language: English | Page: 74 | ISBN: 1522889639 | ISBN13: 9781522889632 |
Description: Have you ever wanted to learn more about hacking? Have you wanted to understand the secrets of the hacking community, or understand some of the key techniques used by hackers? Have you wondered about the motivations of hackers, or been intrigued by how people are still targeted by hackers despite the increasing availability of computer security software? If so, then this book is right for you! Hacking is the act of gaining unauthorized access to a computer system, and can include viewing or copying data, or even creating new data. Hacking is more than simply a pastime for those who are interested in technology, and more than simply an illegal activity used for personal gain and with malicious intent, although both of these motivations do make up much of hacking activity. In fact, hacking is its own subculture, and members of the community feel very strongly about their ideologies, techniques and social relationships in the computer underworld. As digital culture continues to grow, it seems that both ethical and unethical hacking will become more and more skilled and its impact evermore significant. This book provides an introduction to the key concepts, techniques and challenges of hacking and includes the following topics: What is hacking Hacking and the influence of cyberpunk The different types of hackers The role of computer security Hacking techniques Sql Beginnerâ€™s Guide for Coding SQL (sql, database programming, computer programming, how to program, sql for dummies) The Beginnerâ€™s Guide for Coding SQL is a user-friendly eBook designed for complete beginners. You might have encountered the MySQL database after hosting your personal website or while establishing your game server. The problem is, you might not have the idea of how to configure any database that uses structured query language, or commonly known as, SQL. All topics presented in this book were discussed in non-complex standards to help non-technical readers in learning SQL. It is notetaking that SQL topics are fairly complex by nature however, all these complexities will be removed in this book and all topics will be presented in the easiest way possible. At the end of this book, you will be able to acquire sufficient knowledge in order to execute specific SQL statements. This will prepare you in learning advance database programming including, but not limited to, database creation, database query, the addition of data, and the deletion of data. This book aims to provide you with the following: Introduction to Database Close Look to Relational Models Overview of SQL Tables and Columns Basic SQL Statements Data Creation in SQL& Data Types SELECT Command FROM & WHERE Clauses
- Ebooks list page : 32306
- 2020-03-09Excel All-in-One For Dummies: The Ultimate Guide to Learn Excel Formulas and Functions with Pro Excel Programming Strategies
- 2020-01-04Data Science: 2 Books in 1: Python Programming & Python for Data Science, The Ultimate Guide to Learn Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics from Scratch with Hands-On Projects
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Fanatical Prospecting: The Ultimate Guide for Starting Sales Conversations and Filling the Pipeline by Leveraging Social Selling, Telephone, E-Mail, and Cold Calling [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Weight Watchers: The Ultimate Guide For Rapid Weight Loss And Clean Eating - Including Beginners To Advanced 31 Days Meal Plans
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Solar Power: The Ultimate Guide to Solar Power Energy and Lower Bills: (Off Grid Solar Power Systems, Home Solar Power System) (Living Off Grid, Wind And Solar Power Systems)
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Fanatical Prospecting: The Ultimate Guide to Opening Sales Conversations and Filling the Pipeline by Leveraging Social Selling, Telephone, Email, Text, & Cold Calling
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Guitar Mastery: The Ultimate Guide on Guitar Theory, Chords and Techniques for Beginners (Guitar Theory, Guitar Lessons Boo) (Volume 1)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Guitar Mastery: The Ultimate Guide on Guitar Theory, Chords and Techniques for Beginners (Guitar Theory, Guitar Lessons Book)
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Hacking: The Ultimate Guide to Learn Hacking for Dummies and Sql (sql, database programming, computer programming, hacking, hacking exposed, hacking ... internet, web developing) (Volume 6)
- 2018-07-16Computer Hacking: The Ultimate Guide to Learn Computer Hacking and SQL
- 2020-09-07Kali Linux The ultimate guide to learn, execute linux programming and Hacking tools for computers
- 2019-12-20SQL Computer Programming for Beginners: The Ultimate Guide To Learn SQL Programming Basics, SQL Languages, Queries and Practice Problems, SQL Server and Database, Coding Languages for Beginners
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Self-Discipline: The Ultimate Guide to Gain Self Confidence, Motivation, and Willpower You Need to Make Things Happen! (Develop Self-Discipline and Learn to Get Results Fast Using Proven Techniques)
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Drawing: The Ultimate Guide to Learn the Basics of Drawing in 1 Hour (How To Draw, Drawing Books, Sketching)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Warren Buffett: The Ultimate Guide To Investing like Warren Buffet. Learn the Warren Buffet Way, the Warren Buffett Portfolio and the Warren Buffett Stocks
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Jewelry Making: The Ultimate Guide To Jewelry Making for Beginners. Learn How to Make Jewelry with Beautiful Jewelry Designs
- 2022-05-22Udemy: The Ultimate Guide to learn SQL from scratch [2022 Edition]
- 2022-04-24The Ultimate Guide to learn SQL from scratch [2022 Edition]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.