Posted on 2017-11-21, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Dan Gabriel Cacuci | Category: Algorithms | Language: English | Page: 373 | ISBN: 1584887354 | ISBN13: 9781584887355 |
Description: Data evaluation and data combination require the use of a wide range of probability theory concepts and tools, from deductive statistics mainly concerning frequencies and sample tallies to inductive inference for assimilating non-frequency data and a priori knowledge. Computational Methods for Data Evaluation and Assimilation presents interdisciplinary methods for integrating experimental and computational information. This self-contained book shows how the methods can be applied in many scientific and engineering areas. After presenting the fundamentals underlying the evaluation of experimental data, the book explains how to estimate covariances and confidence intervals from experimental data. It then describes algorithms for both unconstrained and constrained minimization of large-scale systems, such as time-dependent variational data assimilation in weather prediction and similar applications in the geophysical sciences. The book also discusses several basic principles of four-dimensional variational assimilation (4D VAR) and highlights specific difficulties in applying 4D VAR to large-scale operational numerical weather prediction models.
Computational Methods for Data Evaluation and Assimilation.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33648
- 2019-11-07Computational Methods for Data Evaluation and Assimilation
- 2019-08-26Computational Methods for Data Evaluation and Assimilation
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Computational Methods for Corpus Annotation and Analysis - Removed
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Computational Methods for Plasticity: Theory and Applications
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Computational Methods for Processing and Analysis of Biological Pathways (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Computational Methods for Three-Dimensional Microscopy Reconstruction (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis) - Removed
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Soft Methods for Data Science (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing) - Removed
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Quantitative Models for Performance Evaluation and Benchmarking: Data Envelopment Analysis with Spreadsheets
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Computational Methods for Next Generation Sequencing Data Analysis (Wiley Series in Bioinformatics)
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Computational Methods for Electromagnetic Phenomena: Electrostatics in Solvation, Scattering, and Electron Transport
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Computational Methods for Nanoscale Applications: Particles, Plasmons and Waves (Nanostructure Science and Technology) - Removed
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Computational Methods for Modeling of Nonlinear Systems, Volume 20 (Mathematics in Science and Engineering)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Computational Methods for Electromagnetics and Microwaves (Wiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering)
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Computational Methods for Multiphase Flows in Porous Media (Computational Science and Engineering)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Computational Methods for Electromagnetic and Optical Systems, Second Edition (Optical Science and Engineering)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Computational Methods for Heat and Mass Transfer
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Computational Methods for Reproductive and Developmental Toxicology (QSAR in Environmental and Health Sciences)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Computational Methods for Solids and Fluids: Multiscale Analysis, Probability Aspects and Model Reduction (Computational Methods in Applied Sciences)
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Collocation Methods for Volterra Integral and Related Functional Differential Equations (Cambridge Monographs on Applied and Computational Mathematics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.