Posted on 2017-11-07, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Popescu | Category: Civil Engineering | Language: English | Page: 184 | ISBN: 1780400446 | ISBN13: 9781780400440 |
Description: Computational Hydraulics introduces the concept of modeling and the contribution of numerical methods and numerical analysis to modeling. It provides a concise and comprehensive description of the basic hydraulic principles, and the problems addressed by these principles in the aquatic environment. Flow equations, analytical and numerical solutions are included. The necessary steps for building and applying numerical methods in hydraulics comprise the core of the book and this is followed by two different example applications of computational hydraulics: river systems and water quality modelling of lakes and rivers. The theory and exercises included in the book promote learning of concepts within academic environments. Computational Hydraulics is intended for under-graduate and graduate students, researchers, members of governmental and non-governmental agencies and professionals involved in management of the water related problems.
Computational Hydraulics: Numerical Methods and Modelling.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33215
- 2020-05-23Computational Hydraulics: Numerical Methods and Modelling
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Fundamentals of Computational Geoscience: Numerical Methods and Algorithms (Lecture Notes in Earth Sciences) - Removed
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Numerical Methods and Modelling for Engineering
- 2017-04-07[PDF] Multiphysics Modeling: Numerical Methods and Engineering Applications: Tsinghua University Press Computational Mechanics Series
- 2017-01-04[PDF] Multiphysics Modeling: Numerical Methods and Engineering Applications: Tsinghua University Press Computational Mechanics Series
- 2020-06-07Numerical Methods and Modelling for Engineering
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Computational Finance: Numerical Methods for Pricing Financial Instruments (Quantitative Finance)
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Environmental Hydraulics: Numerical Methods
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Computational Mathematics: Models, Methods, and Analysis with MATLAB and MPI (Textbooks in Mathematics)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Structural Analysis: Principles, Methods and Modelling
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Computational Chemistry: Theories, Methods and Applications
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Structural Analysis: Principles, Methods and Modelling
- 2016-07-04Fundamentals of Computational Geoscience Numerical Methods and Algorithms
- 2009-09-06Fundamentals of Computational Geoscience: Numerical Methods and Algorithms (Lecture Notes in Earth Sciences)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Advanced Topics in Computational Partial Differential Equations: Numerical Methods and Diffpack Programming (Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering)
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Efficient Numerical Methods and Information-Processing Techniques for Modeling Hydro- and Environmental Systems (Lecture Notes in Applied and Computational Mechanics) - Removed
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Numerical Methods and Applications
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Numerical Methods and Analysis of Multiscale Problems (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Numerical Methods for Laplace Transform Inversion (Numerical Methods and Algorithms)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.