Posted on 2017-11-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: D. C. Young | Publisher: Wiley-Interscience | Category: Chemical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 344 | ISBN: 047012685X | ISBN13: 9780470126851 |
Description: Helps you choose the right computational tools and techniques to meet your drug design goals Computational Drug Design covers all of the major computational drug design techniques in use today, focusing on the process that pharmaceutical chemists employ to design a new drug molecule. The discussions of which computational tools to use and when and how to use them are all based on typical pharmaceutical industry drug design processes. Following an introduction, the book is divided into three parts: - Part One, The Drug Design Process, sets forth a variety of design processes suitable for a number of different drug development scenarios and drug targets. The author demonstrates how computational techniques are typically used during the design process, helping readers choose the best computational tools to meet their goals. - Part Two, Computational Tools and Techniques, offers a series of chapters, each one dedicated to a single computational technique. Readers discover the strengths and weaknesses of each technique. Moreover, the book tabulates comparative accuracy studies, giving readers an unbiased comparison of all the available techniques. - Part Three, Related Topics, addresses new, emerging, and complementary technologies, including bioinformatics, simulations at the cellular and organ level, synthesis route prediction, proteomics, and prodrug approaches. The book's accompanying CD-ROM, a special feature, offers graphics of the molecular structures and dynamic reactions discussed in the book as well as demos from computational drug design software companies. Computational Drug Design is ideal for both students and professionals in drug design, helping them choose and take full advantage of the best computational tools available.
Computational Drug Design: A Guide for Computational and Medicinal Chemists.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33014
- 2009-04-02[request]Uva's Rigging Guide for Studio and Location - Removed
- 2010-10-07Computational Drug Design: A Guide for Computational and Medicinal Chemists (repost)
- 2009-05-04Computational Drug Design: A Guide for Computational and Medicinal Chemists
- 2009-03-28Computational Drug Design: A Guide for Computational and Medicinal Chemists
- 2018-06-05Alcohol and Drug Misuse A Guide for Health and Social Care Professionals, Second Edition
- 2018-04-02Alcohol and Drug Misuse A Guide for Health and Social Care Professionals, Second Edition
- 2018-01-28[PDF] UNIX System Security: A Guide for Users and System Administrators (Addison-Wesley Professional Computing (Paperback))
- 2018-01-25[PDF] SOLIDWORKS 2017: A Power Guide for Beginners and Intermediate Users
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Big Data Computing: A Guide for Business and Technology Managers (Chapman & Hall/CRC Big Data Series)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] K9 Drug Detection: A Manual for Training and Operations (K9 Professional Training Series)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Geothermal Heat Pumps: A Guide for Planning and Installing
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Behind the Walls: A Guide for Families and Friends of Texas Prison Inmates (North Texas Crime and Criminal Justice Series)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Getting It Published: A Guide for Scholars and Anyone Else Serious about Serious Books (Chicago Guides to Writing, Editing, and Publishing)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Mapping Applied Linguistics: A Guide for Students and Practitioners
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Making the News: A Guide for Activists and Nonprofits
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Developing Women Leaders: A Guide for Men and Women in Organizations
- 2017-11-30[PDF] The Bloomberg Way: A Guide for Reporters and Editors
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Practical Horse Law: A Guide for Owners and Riders
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Practical Ophthalmology: A Survival Guide for Doctors and Optometrists
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.