Posted on 2017-11-10, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Geoffrey Nelson | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 596 | ISBN: 0230219950 | ISBN13: 9780230219953 |
Description: The second edition of this introductory textbook, Community Psychology, has been updated and expanded to reflect how changes within society have led to developments across the field. The authors offer a fascinating introduction for students, setting out the principles of community psychology as they consider how its roots have helped to shape the goals of liberation and well-being. Following this, the authors look closely at the conceptual, interventional and research tools of community psychology and how they can be applied in different contexts, the difficulties faced and practical ways to help achieve social justice. Featuring a wide range of critical perspectives, international examples, exercises and additional online resources, this textbook will encourage students to think more critically about the role of psychology in society and about how community psychology can aid in the liberation of oppressed groups to promote social justice and well-being.
Community Psychology: In Pursuit of Liberation and Well-being.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33313
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Community Psychology: In Pursuit of Liberation and Well-being
- 2018-01-04[PDF] The Psychology of Quality of Life: Hedonic Well-Being, Life Satisfaction, and Eudaimonia (Social Indicators Research Series) - Removed
- 2018-07-14Exploring Positive Psychology The Science of Happiness and Well-Being
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Healing Spaces: The Science of Place and Well-Being
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Handbook of Smart Homes, Health Care and Well-Being - Removed
- 2017-10-13[PDF] The Many Faces of Health, Competence and Well-Being in Old Age: Integrating Epidemiological, Psychological and Social Perspectives - Removed
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Community Psychology: Linking Individuals and Communities
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Psychology of Social Networking: Identity and Relationships in Online Communities
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Psychic Psychology: Energy Skills for Life and Relationships
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Community Care in Perspective: Care, Control and Citizenship - Removed
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Health Psychology: An Introduction to Behavior and Health
- 2017-11-19[PDF] The Psychology of Genocide: Perpetrators, Bystanders, and Rescuers
- 2017-11-18[PDF] The Psychology of Global Mobility (International and Cultural Psychology) - Removed
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Positive Psychology: The Science of Happiness and Flourishing
- 2017-11-09[PDF] The Psychology of Fatigue: Work, Effort and Control
- 2017-10-12[PDF] The Psychology of Yoga: Integrating Eastern and Western Approaches for Understanding the Mind
- 2011-11-24Consumer Culture, Identity and Well-Being: The Search for the 'Good Life' and the 'Body Perfect' (European Monographs in Social Psychology) - Removed
- 2021-08-29Human Autonomy in Cross-Cultural Context Perspectives on the Psychology of Agency, Freedom, and Well-Being - Removed
- 2021-04-23Knit Vibe: A Knitter's Guide to Creativity, Community, and Well Being for Mind, Body & Soul
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.