[PDF] Commodifying Education: Theoretical and Methodological Aspects of Financialization of Education Policies in Brazil
Posted on 2018-01-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Roberto Leher and Inny Accioly | Publisher: Sense Publishers | Category: Education | Language: English | Page: 142 | ISBN: 9463005811 | ISBN13: 9789463005814 |
Description: The texts in this book do not compose a mere selection: the questions that guide the chapters form a cohesively and coherently structured totality which expresses the movement of construction of what the authors understand to be a new problematic in the education field in Brazil and in the world. The book addresses basic, professional and undergraduate education from perspectives that highlight different aspects of privatization, commercialization and commodification, as well as the presence of the business community in the definition of educational policies. These levels and modalities of teaching are analysed in articulation both with science, technology and so-called technological innovation policies and with the modus operandi of the state. This is a book that should be read by teachers, administrators and all global citizens who have a stake in the future of the planet. Unlike many books by authors from the United States who attack poverty and economic inequality without critiquing capitalism, this book has the courage to challenge capitalism at its very roots. Capitalism connects us all and it will require all of us to dismantle capitalism and replace it with a socialist alternative. Commodifying Education reveals how education in Brazil is inextricably entangled in the logic and practice of economic fascism, which goes under many names, such as austerity capitalism and neoliberal capitalism. I urge educators everywhere to engage the lucid arguments presented in this important work. Peter McLaren, Distinguished Professor in Critical Studies, Chapman University, and author of Pedagogy of Insurrection
Commodifying Education: Theoretical and Methodological Aspects of Financialization of Education Policies in Brazil.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35663
- 2017-03-10Commodifying Education Theoretical and Methodological Aspects of Financialization of Education P...
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Advances on Theoretical and Methodological Aspects of Probability and Statistics
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Numerical Optimization: Theoretical and Practical Aspects
- 2009-03-26Advances on Theoretical and Methodological Aspects of Probability and Statistics
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Interculturality in Education: A Theoretical and Methodological Toolbox
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Multiscale Modeling of Complex Materials: Phenomenological, Theoretical and Computational Aspects (CISM International Centre for Mechanical Sciences)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Revision, Acceptability and Context: Theoretical and Algorithmic Aspects (Cognitive Technologies) - Removed
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Archaeology and Language I: Theoretical and Methodological Orientations (One World Archaeology) (No.1)
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Statistical and Methodological Aspects of Oral Health Research
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Qualitative Research: Bridging the Conceptual, Theoretical, and Methodological
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Trust: Towards Theoretical and Methodological Integration
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Theoretical and Computational Aspects of Magnetic Organic Molecules
- 2017-02-13[PDF] Archaeology and Language I: Theoretical and Methodological Orientations (One World Archaeology) (No.1)
- 2019-12-28Theoretical and Applied Aspects of Systems Biology (Computational Biology)
- 2019-12-27Physical Chemistry for Engineering and Applied Sciences: Theoretical and Methodological Implications (Innovations in Physical Chemistry)
- 2019-11-23Smart Computational Strategies: Theoretical and Practical Aspects
- 2019-09-07Spelling and Writing Words: Theoretical and Methodological Advances
- 2019-08-28Spelling and Writing Words Theoretical and Methodological Advances
- 2019-08-25Mathematics Lesson Study Around the World Theoretical and Methodological Issues
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.