Posted on 2017-12-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Robert Agranoff | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 192 | ISBN: 1589019164 | ISBN13: 9781589019164 |
Description: Collaborating to Manage captures the basic ideas and approaches to public management in an era where government must partner with external organizations as well as other agencies to work together to solve difficult public problems. In this primer, Robert Agranoff examines current and emergent approaches and techniques in intergovernmental grants and regulation management, purchase-of-service contracting, networking, public/nonprofit partnerships and other lateral arrangements in the context of the changing public agency. As he steers the reader through various ways of coping with such organizational richness, Agranoff offers a deeper look at public management in an era of shared public program responsibility within governance. Geared toward professionals working with the new bureaucracy and for students who will pursue careers in the public or non-profit sectors, Collaborating to Manage is a student-friendly book that contains many examples of real-world practices, lessons from successful cases, and summaries of key principles for collaborative public management.
Collaborating to Manage: A Primer for the Public Sector (Public Management and Change series).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34840
- 2014-05-10Collaborating to Manage: A Primer for the Public Sector (repost)
- 2013-02-28Collaborating to Manage: A Primer for the Public Sector
- 2012-01-24Future R&D Environments: A Report for the National Institute of Standards and Technology
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Managing Regulation: Regulatory Analysis, Politics and Policy (The Public Management and Leadership Series)
- 2011-12-01Program Budgeting and the Performance Movement: The Elusive Quest for Efficiency in Government (Public Management and Change series)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Psychosomatic Medicine: An International Primer for the Primary Care Setting - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Lumiere Galaxy: Seven Key Words for the Cinema to Come (Film and Culture Series)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Cardiac Rehabilitation: Guide to Procedures for the Twenty-first Century (Fundamental and Clinical Cardiology)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] BlackBerry Curve Made Simple: For the BlackBerry Curve 8520, 8530 and 8500 Series - Removed
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Intermarket Technical Analysis: Trading Strategies for the Global Stock, Bond, Commodity, and Currency Markets
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Growth Hacker Marketing: A Primer on the Future of PR, Marketing, and Advertising
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Guide to Astm Test Methods for the Analysis of Petroleum Products and Lubricants (Astm Manual Series)
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Program Budgeting and the Performance Movement: The Elusive Quest for Efficiency in Government (Public Management and Change)
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Life as It Is: Biology for the Public Sphere
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Living Wicca: A Further Guide for the Solitary Practitioner (Llewellyn's Practical Magick Series)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] The Lumiere Galaxy: Seven Key Words for the Cinema to Come (Film and Culture Series)
- 2011-12-31Quality Management for the Technology Sector
- 2019-12-19Advanced Combustion Techniques and Engine Technologies for the Automotive Sector (Energy, Environment, and Sustainability)
- 2018-11-24Feeds for the Aquaculture Sector Current Situation and Alternative Sources
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.