Posted on 2017-10-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Christer Bjorkman | Category: Agriculture | Language: English | Page: 264 | ISBN: 1780643780 | ISBN13: 9781780643786 |
Description: Insects, being poikilothermic, are among the organisms that are most likely to respond to changes in climate, particularly increased temperatures. Range expansions into new areas, further north and to higher elevations, are already well documented, as are physiological and phenological responses. It is anticipated that the damage by insects will increase as a consequence of climate change, i.e. increasing temperatures primarily. However, the evidence in support of this common "belief" is sparse. Climate Change and Insect Pests sums up present knowledge regarding both agricultural and forest insect pests and climate change in order to identify future research directions.
Climate Change and Insect Pests.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32865
- 2011-12-26Frontiers in Understanding Climate Change and Polar Ecosystems
- 2020-05-23Climate Change and Insect Pests (Climate & Weather)
- 2012-03-17Reenergizing Americaâ€™s Defense: How the Armed Forces Are Stepping Forward to Combat Climate Change and Improve the U.S. Energy Posture
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Climate Change and Human Responses: A Zooarchaeological Perspective (Vertebrate Paleobiology and Paleoanthropology)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Climate Change and Multi-Dimensional Sustainability in African Agriculture: Climate Change and Sustainability in Agriculture - Removed
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Climate Change and Cotton Production in Modern Farming Systems (ICAC Reviews)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Climate Change and Social Ecology: A New Perspective on the Climate Challenge
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Climate Change and Terrestrial Carbon Sequestration in Central Asia
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Climate Change and the Future of Sustainability: The Impact on Renewable Resources
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Climate Change and Museum Futures (Routledge Research in Museum Studies)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Climate Change and Global Energy Security: Technology and Policy Options
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Climate Change and Water Resources
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Climate Change and Gender Justice (Oxfam Working in Gender and Development Series)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Climate Change and Global Health
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Climate Change and Infrastructure, Urban Systems, and Vulnerabilities: Technical Report for the U.S. Department of Energy in Support of the National Climate Assessment (NCA Regional Input Reports)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Climate Change and Energy Supply and Use: Technical Report for the U.S. Department of Energy in Support of the National Climate Assessment (NCA Regional Input Reports)
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Climate Change and European Security (Routledge Advances in European Politics)
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Climate Change and Africa
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Climate Change and Food Security in West Asia and North Africa - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.