[PDF] Climate Change Adaptation and Food Supply Chain Management (Routledge Advances in Climate Change Research)
Posted on 2017-10-05, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Ari Paloviita and Marja Jarvela | Publisher: Routledge | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 230 | ISBN: 1138796662 | ISBN13: 9781138796669 |
Description: The success of the entire food supply chain depends on the prosperity of farms and local communities. The direct climate change risks faced by the agricultural sector are therefore also risks to businesses and food supply chains. Hence the importance of resilience at farm level, community level and business level when looking at food supply chain policy and management. Climate Change Adaptation and Food Supply Chain Management highlights the issue of adaptation to climate change in food supply chains, the management and policy implications and the importance of supply chain resilience. Attention is given to each phase of the supply chain: input production, agriculture, food processing, retailing, consumption and post-consumption. European case studies demonstrate the vulnerabilities of contemporary food supply chains, the opportunities and competitive advantages related to climate change, and the trans-disciplinary challenges related to successful climate adaptation. The authors argue for a redefinition of the way food supply chains are operated, located and coordinated and propose a novel approach enhancing climate-resilient food supply chain policy and management. This book will be of interest to students, researchers, practitioners and policymakers in the field of climate adaptation and food supply chain management and policy.
Climate Change Adaptation and Food Supply Chain Management (Routledge Advances in Climate Change Research).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32095
- 2011-09-18Supply Chain Management - Applications and Simulations
- 2011-08-09Supply Chain Management - Pathways for Research and Practice
- 2011-09-01Supply Chain Management - New Perspectives
- 2020-03-16Climate Change and Sub-Saharan Africa: The Vulnerability and Adaptation of Food Supply Chain Actors (Series on Climate Change and Society)
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Food Supply Chain Management and Logistics: From Farm to Fork
- 2020-04-29Food Supply Chain Management and Logistics: From Farm to Fork
- 2018-11-12Food Supply Chain Management and Logistics From Farm to Fork
- 2018-04-22Food Supply Chain Management Economic, Social and Environmental Perspectives 1st Edition
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Microbial Stress Adaptation and Food Safety
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Quantitative Models for Value-Based Supply Chain Management (Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems) - Removed
- 2009-04-17Food Supply Chain Management: issues for the hospitality and retail sectors - Removed
- 2008-12-26Food Supply Chain Management: issues for the hospitality and retail sectors
- 2021-07-24Global Perspectives on Green Business Administration and Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- 2019-07-15Lean and Green Supply Chain Management Optimization Models and Algorithms
- 2018-12-05Lean and Green Supply Chain Management Optimization Models and Algorithms
- 2018-09-26Contemporary Issues in Food Supply Chain Management
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Multiple Criteria Decision Making in Supply Chain Management (Operations Research Series)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Global Logistics: New Directions in Supply Chain Management
- 2014-02-10Food Supply Chain Management (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.