[PDF] Circular Cylinders and Pressure Vessels: Stress Analysis and Design (Springer Series in Solid and Structural Mechanics)
Posted on 2017-12-21, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Vincenzo Vullo | Publisher: Springer | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 400 | ISBN: 3319006894 | ISBN13: 9783319006895 |
Description: This book provides comprehensive coverage of stress and strain analysis of circular cylinders and pressure vessels, one of the classic topics of machine design theory and methodology. Whereas other books offer only a partial treatment of the subject and frequently consider stress analysis solely in the elastic field, Circular Cylinders and Pressure Vessels broadens the design horizons, analyzing theoretically what happens at pressures that stress the material beyond its yield point and at thermal loads that give rise to creep. The consideration of both traditional and advanced topics ensures that the book will be of value for a broad spectrum of readers, including students in postgraduate, and doctoral programs and established researchers and design engineers. The relations provided will serve as a sound basis for the design of products that are safe, technologically sophisticated, and compliant with standards and codes and for the development of innovative applications.
Circular Cylinders and Pressure Vessels: Stress Analysis and Design (Springer Series in Solid and Structural Mechanics).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34579
- 2020-03-01Gears: Volume 2: Analysis of Load Carrying Capacity and Strength Design (Springer Series in Solid and Structural Mechanics)
- 2020-02-25Gears: Volume 1: Geometric and Kinematic Design (Springer Series in Solid and Structural Mechanics)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Experimental Stress Analysis for Materials and Structures: Stress Analysis Models for Developing Design Methodologies (Springer Series in Solid and Structural Mechanics) - Removed
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Elastic And Inelastic Stress Analysis (Materials Science & Engineering Series)
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Robust Speckle Metrology Techniques for Stress Analysis and NDT
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Strength Analysis in Geomechanics (Springer Series in Geomechanics and Geoengineering) - Removed
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Circular Saws and Jig Saws (Missing Shop Manual): The Tool Information You Need at Your Fingertips
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Alien Reptiles and Amphibians: a Scientific Compendium and Analysis (Invading Nature - Springer Series in Invasion Ecology) - Removed
- 2018-11-06Practical Stress Analysis for Design Engineers Design & Analysis of Aerospace Vehicle Structures
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Optical Absorption of Impurities and Defects in Semiconducting Crystals: Electronic Absorption of Deep Centres and Vibrational Spectra (Springer Series in Solid-State Sciences)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Wave Dynamics and Composite Mechanics for Microstructured Materials and Metamaterials (Advanced Structured Materials)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Spectral Theory and Quantum Mechanics: With an Introduction to the Algebraic Formulation (UNITEXT)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Models, Simulation, and Experimental Issues in Structural Mechanics (Springer Series in Solid and Structural Mechanics) - Removed
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Quantum Kinetics in Transport and Optics of Semiconductors (Springer Series in Solid-State Sciences)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Cycles, Growth and Structural Change (Routledge Siena Studies in Political Economy)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Shear Localization in Granular Bodies with Micro-Polar Hypoplasticity (Springer Series in Geomechanics and Geoengineering) - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Virtual Work and Shape Change in Solid Mechanics (Springer Series in Solid and Structural Mechanics) - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] The Theory of Magnetism I: Statics and Dynamics (Springer Series in Solid-State Sciences) - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Physics of Quantum Fluids: New Trends and Hot Topics in Atomic and Polariton Condensates (Springer Series in Solid-State Sciences) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.