Posted on 2018-01-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Gill Wakley | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 160 | ISBN: 1857757106 | ISBN13: 9781857757101 |
Description: Domiciliary care is a sensitive and complex subject. Can I obtain suitable care workers? Which organisations can I call on for support? What are the obligations placed on homeowners? If a relative wishes to remain at home do you know what to do? These are questions often asked by health professionals social workers and service users. This book answers such questions gives choices and shows how to implement decisions. It is essential reading for the new primary care organisations community practitioners primary healthcare teams practitioners in palliative care and geriatrics charities and volunteer groups.
Chronic Disease Management in Primary Care: Quality and Outcomes.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35716
- 2017-03-10Chronic Disease Management in Primary Care Quality and Outcomes
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Real Behavior Change in Primary Care: Improving Patient Outcomes and Increasing Job Satisfaction (Professional)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Human Resource Management In Health Care: Principles And Practice
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Integrated Primary and Behavioral Care: Role in Medical Homes and Chronic Disease Management - Removed
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Breast Disease Management: A Multidisciplinary Manual (Oxford Care Manuals)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Practical Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine: Disease Management (Lung Biology in Health and Disease Volume 213 & 214))
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Fracture Management for Primary Care: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 3e
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Diabetes Management in Primary Care - Removed
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Obesity and Weight Management in Primary Care
- 2011-12-08Primary Care Otolaryngology, 3rd Edition
- 2011-09-21Child and Adolescent Health and Health Care Quality: Measuring What Matters
- 2020-03-21Concussion Management for Primary Care: Evidence Based Answers to Cases and Questions
- 2020-01-12Chronic Disease Management for Small Animals
- 2019-06-26Essential Infectious Disease Topics for Primary Care
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Severe Mental Illness in Primary Care: A Companion Guide for Counsellors, Psychotherapists and Other Professionals
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Chronic Pain Management for the Hospitalized Patient
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Medical Microbiology Testing in Primary Care
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Diet, Life Expectancy, and Chronic Disease: Studies of Seventh-Day Adventists and Other Vegetarians
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Pediatric Urology for the Primary Care Physician (Current Clinical Urology) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.