Posted on 2017-11-23, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Susan D. Calkins and Martha Ann Bell | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 261 | ISBN: 143380686X | ISBN13: 9781433806865 |
Description: Developmental theorists have long speculated that emotion and cognition are inseparable components of the developmental process. Some even suggest that the two components are fully integrated by school age. Yet, despite considerable theoretical work describing this interaction, relatively little empirical work has been conducted on the subject. This volume addresses the codevelopment of emotional and cognitive processes by integrating theoretical and empirical work on these processes. The first part of the book demonstrates the codependence of emotional and cognitive processes, noting that both processes are clearly necessary for successful regulation of thought and behavior and that children with early adjustment difficulties often have deficits in both types of processing. The second part considers possible neurological and genetic mechanisms for the emotion-cognition link. Finally, the last part explores implications for clinical and educational research, highlighting atypical emotional and cognitive processing and its effect on adjustment in academic and social settings.
Child Development at the Intersection of Emotion and Cognition (Human Brain Development).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33733
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Child Development (9th Edition)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Introducing Architectural Tectonics: Exploring the Intersection of Design and Construction - Removed
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Make a Choice: When You are at the Intersection of Happiness and Despair [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-03[PDF] High-level Political Appointments in the Philippines: Patronage, Emotion and Democracy - Removed
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Performance by Design: The Systematic Selection, Design, and Development of Performance Technologies that Produce Useful Results (HPT in Action Series)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Perspectives on the Intersection of Multiculturalism and Positive Psychology (Cross-Cultural Advancements in Positive Psychology) - Removed
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Motivation, Emotion, and Cognition: Integrative Perspectives on Intellectual Functioning and Development (Educational Psychology Series)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Converge: Transforming Business at the Intersection of Marketing and Technology
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Barriers to Bioweapons: The Challenges of Expertise and Organization for Weapons Development (Cornell Studies in Security Affairs)
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Einstein's Jewish Science: Physics at the Intersection of Politics and Religion
- 2017-11-30[PDF] The Intersection of History and Mathematics (Science Networks. Historical Studies) - Removed
- 2017-11-24[PDF] One Hundred Years at the Intersection of Chemistry and Physics: The Fritz Haber Institute of the Max Planck Society 1911-2011
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Grammar & Complexity: Language at the Intersection of Competence and Performance
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Child Development for Child Care and Protection Workers
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Child Development: A Thematic Approach
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Child Care in the Family: A Review of Research and Some Propositions for Policy (A Carnegie Council on Children monograph)
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Ecopsychology [2 volumes]: Advances from the Intersection of Psychology and Environmental Protection (Practical and Applied Psychology)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Child Development in Practice: Responsive Teaching and Learning from Birth to Five
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Child Development (MacMillan Psychology Reference Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.