Posted on 2017-12-23, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Ravin Narain | Category: Chemistry | Language: English | Page: 496 | ISBN: 1118359143 | ISBN13: 9781118359143 |
Description: Explores bioconjugate properties and applications of polymers, dendrimers, lipids, nanoparticles, and nanotubes Bioconjugation has enabled breakthroughs across many areas of industry and biomedicine. With its emphasis on synthesis, properties and applications, this book enables readers to understand the connection between chemistry and the biological application of bioconjugated materials. Its detailed descriptions of methods make it possible for researchers to fabricate and take full advantage of bioconjugates for a broad range of applications. Moreover, the book sets the foundation for the development of new applications, including assays, imaging, biosensors, drug delivery, and diagnostics. Chemistry of Bioconjugates features contributions from an international team of leading experts and pioneers in the field. These contributions reflect the authorsâ€™ firsthand laboratory experience as well as a thorough review of the current literature. The bookâ€™s six sections examine: General methods of bioconjugation Polymer bioconjugates Organic nanoparticle-based bioconjugates Inorganic nanomaterial bioconjugates, including metals and metal oxides Cell-based, hydrogel/microgel, and glyco-bioconjugates Characterization, physico-(bio)chemical properties, and applications of bioconjugates This comprehensive exploration of bioconjugates includes discussions of polymers, dendrimers, lipids, nanoparticles, and nanotubes. References at the end of each chapter serve as a gateway to the most important original research findings and reviews in the field. By drawing together and analyzing all the latest chemical methods and research findings on the physico-chemical and biochemical properties of bioconjugates, Chemistry of Bioconjugates sheds new light on the significance and potential of bioconjugation. The book is recommended for organic and polymer chemists, biochemists, biomaterial scientists, carbohydrate chemists, biophysicists, bioengineers, and drug and gene delivery scientists.
Chemistry of Bioconjugates: Synthesis, Characterization, and Biomedical Applications.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34652
- 2019-01-11Chemistry of Bioconjugates Synthesis, Characterization, and Biomedical Applications
- 2019-01-06Chemistry of Bioconjugates Synthesis, Characterization, and Biomedical Applications
- 2017-12-09[PDF] 'Two-dimensional Material: Synthesis, Characterization and Potential Applications' ed. by Pramoda Kumar Nayak
- 2020-05-21Zeolites in Sustainable Chemistry: Synthesis, Characterization and Catalytic Applications (Green Chemistry and Sustainable Technology)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Semiconductor Nanowires: Materials, Synthesis, Characterization and Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Organic Nanomaterials: Synthesis, Characterization, and Device Applications
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Complex Macromolecular Architectures: Synthesis, Characterization, and Self-Assembly
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Functionalized Inorganic Fluorides: Synthesis, Characterization and Properties of Nanostructured Solids
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Handbook of Polymer Synthesis, Characterization, and Processing
- 2020-08-13Polysaccharide Hydrogels: Characterization and Biomedical Applications
- 2019-12-23Green Metal Nanoparticles: Synthesis, Characterization and their Applications
- 2019-06-28Polysaccharide Hydrogels Characterization and Biomedical Applications
- 2018-10-29Green Metal Nanoparticles Synthesis, Characterization and their Applications
- 2018-04-16Design, Synthesis, Multifunctionalization and Biomedical Applications of Multifunctional Mesoporous - Removed
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Tumor-Associated Antigens: Identification, Characterization, and Clinical Applications (Wiley-Blackwell)
- 2014-05-04Organic Nanomaterials: Synthesis, Characterization, and Device Applications
- 2014-04-23Organic Nanomaterials: Synthesis, Characterization, and Device Applications
- 2014-04-20Organic Nanomaterials: Synthesis, Characterization, and Device Applications
- 2011-08-20Advances in Nanocomposites - Synthesis, Characterization and Industrial Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.