Posted on 2018-01-02, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Shinzo Kohjiya and Yuko Ikeda | Category: Chemistry | Language: English | Page: 524 | ISBN: 0857096834 | ISBN13: 9780857096838 |
Description: The growing demand for more sustainable materials has led to increased research on the properties of natural rubber. Chemistry, Manufacture and Applications of Natural Rubber summarizes this research and its significance for the industrial applications of natural rubber. Chapters in part one explore the properties and processing of natural rubber, including the biosynthesis of natural rubber in different rubber-producing species, chemical modification of natural rubber for improved performance, and the effect of strain-induced crystallization on the physical properties of natural rubber. Further chapters highlight hydrophobic and hydrophilic silica-filled cross-linked natural rubber and computer simulation of network formation in natural rubber. Part two focusses on applications of natural rubber, including eco-friendly bio-composites using natural rubber matrices and reinforcements, soft bio-composites from natural rubber and marine products, natural rubber for the tire industry, the application of epoxidized natural rubber in pressure sensitive adhesives (PSAs), and the use of natural rubber for vibration isolation and earthquake protection of structures. Finally, chapters in part three consider environmental and safety issues associated with natural rubber, including improving the sustainable development of natural rubber, the recycling of natural and synthetic isoprene rubbers and of sulfur cross-linked natural rubber, and recent research on natural rubber latex allergy.
Chemistry, Manufacture and Applications of Natural Rubber (Woodhead Publishing in Materials).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34957
- 2014-03-11Chemistry, Manufacture and Applications of Natural Rubber
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Failure, Distress and Repair of Concrete Structures (Woodhead Publishing Series in Civil and Structural Engineering)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Management, Recycling and Reuse of Waste Composites (Woodhead Publishing Series in Composites Science and Engineering)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering in Urology (Woodhead Publishing in Materials)
- 2020-10-18Materials, Design and Manufacturing for Lightweight Vehicles (Woodhead Publishing in Materials) 2nd Edition
- 2013-05-06Materials, Design and Manufacturing for Lightweight Vehicles (Woodhead Publishing in Materials)
- 2013-04-12Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering in Urology (Woodhead Publishing in Materials)
- 2012-01-11Welding and Joining of Magnesium Alloys (Woodhead Publishing in Materials) - Liu Liming
- 2011-12-08Welding and Joining of Magnesium Alloys (Woodhead Publishing in Materials)
- 2011-12-06Management, Recycling and Reuse of Waste Composites (Woodhead Publishing in Materials)
- 2019-07-11Tropical Natural Fibre Composites Properties, Manufacture and Applications
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Combustion: Types of Reactions, Fundamental Processes and Advanced Technologies (Chemistry Research and Applications)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The People's Web Meets NLP: Collaboratively Constructed Language Resources (Theory and Applications of Natural Language Processing) - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Forensic Chemistry: Fundamentals and Applications (Forensic Science in Focus)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Sustainable Flow Chemistry: Methods and Applications
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Essential Oils: Historical Significance, Chemical Composition and Medicinal Uses and Benefits (Chemistry Research and Applications)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Ion-Radical Organic Chemistry: Principles and Applications, Second Edition
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Essential Speech and Language Technology for Dutch: Results by the STEVIN-programme (Theory and Applications of Natural Language Processing)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Liquid Crystals Beyond Displays: Chemistry, Physics, and Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.