Posted on 2017-10-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Christian C. Enz | Publisher: Wiley | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 328 | ISBN: 047085541X | ISBN13: 9780470855416 |
Description: Modern, large-scale analog integrated circuits (ICs) are essentially composed of metal-oxide semiconductor (MOS) transistors and their interconnections. As technology scales down to deep sub-micron dimensions and supply voltage decreases to reduce power consumption, these complex analog circuits are even more dependent on the exact behavior of each transistor. High-performance analog circuit design requires a very detailed model of the transistor, describing accurately its static and dynamic behaviors, its noise and matching limitations and its temperature variations. The charge-based EKV (Enz-Krummenacher-Vittoz) MOS transistor model for IC design has been developed to provide a clear understanding of the device properties, without the use of complicated equations. All the static, dynamic, noise, non-quasi-static models are completely described in terms of the inversion charge at the source and at the drain taking advantage of the symmetry of the device. Thanks to its hierarchical structure, the model offers several coherent description levels, from basic hand calculation equations to complete computer simulation model. It is also compact, with a minimum number of process-dependant device parameters. Written by its developers, this book provides a comprehensive treatment of the EKV charge-based model of the MOS transistor for the design and simulation of low-power analog and RF ICs. Clearly split into three parts, the authors systematically examine: the basic long-channel intrinsic charge-based model, including all the fundamental aspects of the EKV MOST model such as the basic large-signal static model, the noise model, and a discussion of temperature effects and matching properties the extended charge-based model, presenting important information for understanding the operation of deep-submicron devices the high-frequency model, setting out a complete MOS transistor model required for designing RF CMOS integrated circuits. Practising engineers and circuit designers in the semiconductor device and electronics systems industry will find this book a valuable guide to the modelling of MOS transistors for integrated circuits. It is also a useful reference for advanced students in electrical and computer engineering.
Charge-Based MOS Transistor Modeling: The EKV Model for Low-Power and RF IC Design.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32110
- 2007-12-08Charge-Based MOS Transistor Modeling: The EKV Model for Low-Power and RF IC Design
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Winning Grants Step by Step: The Complete Workbook for Planning, Developing and Writing Successful Proposals
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Write Your Own Fairy Tale: The New Rules for Dating, Relationships, and Finding Love On Your Terms
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Creating the Health Care Team of the Future: The Toronto Model for Interprofessional Education and Practice (The Culture and Politics of Health Care Work)
- 2019-03-20Creating the Health Care Team of the Future The Toronto Model for Interprofessional Education and
- 2019-03-17Creating the Health Care Team of the Future The Toronto Model for Interprofessional Education and...
- 2013-02-13Water: The Epic Struggle for Wealth, Power, and Civilization (Repost)
- 2011-08-15Water: The Epic Struggle for Wealth, Power, and Civilization
- 2011-04-29Water: The Epic Struggle for Wealth, Power, and Civilization
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Statistical Modeling for Computer-Aided Design of MOS VLSI Circuits (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science) - Removed
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Physiologically-Based Pharmacokinetic (PBPK) Modeling and Simulations: Principles, Methods, and Applications in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Image-Based Multilevel Biomechanical Modeling for Fall-Induced Hip Fracture
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Quality-Based Content Delivery over the Internet
- 2018-01-19[PDF] A Paradigm for Decentralized Process Modeling (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-09[PDF] A Celebration of Mathematical Modeling: The Joseph B. Keller Anniversary Volume - Removed
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Charge-based CMOS Digital RF Transmitters (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing) - Removed
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Tracer Technology: Modeling the Flow of Fluids (Fluid Mechanics and Its Applications) - Removed
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Low Power and Low Voltage Circuit Design with the FGMOS Transistor
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Evidence-Based Technical Analysis: Applying the Scientific Method and Statistical Inference to Trading Signals
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.