[PDF] Categorical Data Analysis
Posted on 2017-12-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Alan Agresti | Category: Databases | Language: English | Page: 744 | ISBN: 0470463635 | ISBN13: 9780470463635 |
Description: The use of statistical methods for analyzing categorical data has increased dramatically, particularly in the biomedical, social sciences, and financial industries. Responding to new developments, this book offers a comprehensive treatment of the most important methods for categorical data analysis. Categorical Data Analysis, Third Edition summarizes the latest methods for univariate and correlated multivariate categorical responses. Readers will find a unified generalized linear models approach that connects logistic regression and Poisson and negative binomial loglinear models for discrete data with normal regression for continuous data. This edition also features: An emphasis on logistic and probit regression methods for binary, ordinal, and nominal responses for independent observations and for clustered data with marginal models and random effects models Two new chapters on alternative methods for binary response data, including smoothing and regularization methods, classification methods such as linear discriminant analysis and classification trees, and cluster analysis New sections introducing the Bayesian approach for methods in that chapter More than 100 analyses of data sets and over 600 exercises Notes at the end of each chapter that provide references to recent research and topics not covered in the text, linked to a bibliography of more than 1,200 sources A supplementary website showing how to use R and SAS for all examples in the text, with information also about SPSS and Stata and with exercise solutions Categorical Data Analysis, Third Edition is an invaluable tool for statisticians and methodologists, such as biostatisticians and researchers in the social and behavioral sciences, medicine and public health, marketing, education, finance, biological and agricultural sciences, and industrial quality control.
Categorical Data Analysis.pdf
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
8345 dl's @ 3584 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
5607 dl's @ 3465 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
9617 dl's @ 3478 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...[PDF] Categorical Data Analysis
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 34466
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Categorical Data Analysis by Example
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Categorical Data Analysis Using SAS, Third Edition
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Categorical Data Analysis (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics)
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Categorical Data Analysis With Sas and Spss Applications
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Longitudinal Categorical Data Analysis - Removed
- 2012-06-03PISA Data Analysis Manual: SPSSÂ®
- 2012-06-03PISA Data Analysis Manual: SASÂ®
- 2021-06-04Categorical Data Analysis for the Behavioral and Social Sciences, 2nd Edition
- 2020-12-19A Course in Categorical Data Analysis
- 2020-12-10A Course in Categorical Data Analysis
- 2020-05-17Categorical Data Analysis by Example
- 2019-12-23An Introduction to Categorical Data Analysis (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics) Ed 3
- 2019-02-06Categorical Data Analysis Using the SAS System, 2nd Edition
- 2018-12-13Lectures on Categorical Data Analysis
- 2018-11-22An Introduction to Categorical Data Analysis, 3rd edition
- 2018-10-12Longitudinal Categorical Data Analysis
- 2018-08-06Longitudinal Categorical Data Analysis
- 2018-04-22Lectures on Categorical Data Analysis - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Python Data Analysis - Second Edition
No comments for "[PDF] Categorical Data Analysis".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.