[PDF] Cardiac Surgery: A Commitment to Science, Technology and Creativity
Posted on 2018-01-03, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Miguel Angel Maluf and Paulo Roberto Barbosa Evora | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 181 | ISBN: c2d4d3b69df7493a8f5905fb9cce18c0 | ISBN13: 9789535112280 |
Description: In this book it is shown how this specialty has evolved over the past 20 years, with significant advances in diagnosis and palliative and definitive techniques for correction of cardiovascular diseases. The book contains 10 cahpters, which are showing the classical adult and pediatric cardiac surgery. Contents Preface 1 New Polyurethane Prostheses for Substitution of Cardiac Valve Disease and Remodeling of the Right Ventricle in Congenital Heart Malformations 2 Adult Cardiopulmonary Bypass in the Twenty-First Century â€” Science, Art or Empiricism? 3 Hands on as Educational Process in Cardiovascular Surgery 4 Conservative Management of Mitral Insufficiency â€” An Alternative Approach 5 Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting Without Cardiopulmonary Bypass and Without Aortic Manipulation 6 Use of Inhaled Nitric Oxide in Cardiac Surgery: What is Going on? 7 Mechanical Complications of Acute Myocardial Infarction 8 Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome: Why Use a Hybrid Procedure? 9 Surgical Repair of Stenotic Pulmonary Arteries in Tetralogy of Falllot 10 Adjustable Pulmonary Artery Banding
Cardiac Surgery: A Commitment to Science, Technology and Creativity.pdf
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
9129 dl's @ 2597 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
5636 dl's @ 2254 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
9953 dl's @ 2386 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...[PDF] Cardiac Surgery: A Commitment to Science, Technology and Creativity
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 34986
- 2014-04-05Cardiac Surgery: A Commitment to Science, Technology and Creativity
- 2014-02-27"Cardiac Surgery: A Commitment to Science, Technology and Creativity" ed. by Miguel A. Maluf, Paulo R. B. Evora
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Encyclopaedia of the History of Science, Technology and Medicine in Non-Western Cultures - Removed
- 2011-07-16Science and Technology and the Future Development of Societies: International Workshop Proceedings
- 2022-08-11Graph-Based Modelling in Science, Technology and Art (True PDF, EPUB) - Removed
- 2018-02-02[PDF] The Invisible Industrialist: Manufactures and the Production of Scientific Knowledge (Science, Technology and Medicine in Modern History)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Viruses in food and water: Risks, surveillance and control (Woodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Chemistry, Pharmacy and Revolution in France, 1777-1809 (Science, Technology and Culture, 1700-1945)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] World's Fairs on the Eve of War: Science, Technology, and Modernity, 19371942
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Feta and Related Cheeses (Woodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Medical Innovation: Science, technology and practice (Routledge International Studies in Health Economics)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Bread Making: Improving Quality (Woodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] America by Design: Science, Technology, and the Rise of Corporate Capitalism
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Galileo's Pendulum: Science, Sexuality, and the Body-Instrument Link (Suny Series in Science, Technology, and Society)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Science, Technology and Industry Outlook: Drivers of Growth: Information Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Natural Antimicrobials for the Minimal Processing of Foods (Woodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Adhesive Bonding: Science, Technology and Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Welding and Other Joining Technologies)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Innovations in Food Packaging (Food Science & Technology International (Hardcover Academic))
- 2018-01-20[PDF] A Complete Course in Canning and Related Processes, Volume 2, Fourteenth Edition: Volume 2 Microbiology, Packaging, HACCP and Ingredients (Woodhead ... in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition)
No comments for "[PDF] Cardiac Surgery: A Commitment to Science, Technology and Creativity".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.