Posted on 2017-10-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Sarah Al-hamad | Category: Cooking | Language: English | Page: 128 | ISBN: 1566568498 | ISBN13: 9781566568494 |
Description: A unique and eye-opening introduction to the fabulous cuisine of the Arabian Gulf This stunning book contains a wealth of delicious recipes that reflect the flavors and traditional dishes of the Arabian Gulf: Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia. Little is known in the West about this rich cuisine. Cardamom and Lime provides readers with the inspiration to create these wonderful dishes. The book starts with a fascinating introduction to the history of the Gulf and the traditions and customs that make food such an essential part of daily life. The cuisine of the Arabian Gulf is diverse yet individual and has long been associated with companionship and tradition. Rice features heavily, as do grains and pulses, while chicken, lamb and fish are also found in traditional dishes. Dates are an essential part of any chapter on desserts, but you will also find aromatic cardamom cake, rose-scented rice pudding and teas. From machbous laham (fragrant lamb pilaf) to mrabyan (shrimp and rice), there is plenty here to tempt the taste buds. Throughout the book there are beautiful photographs and feature spreads to give a flavor of life in the Gulf and its mouthwatering cuisine.
Cardamom and Lime: Recipes from the Arabian Gulf.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32956
- 2011-11-10Mark Bittman's Quick and Easy Recipes from the New York Times
- 2019-02-17The Farm Home Cookbook Wholesome and Delicious Recipes from the Land (True PDF)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] As the Romans Do: Authentic and Reinvented Recipes from the Eternal City.
- 2018-01-09[PDF] As the Romans Do: Authentic and reinvented recipes from the Eternal City
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Land of Fish and Rice: Recipes from the Culinary Heart of China
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Authentic Recipes from Singapore: 63 Simple and Delicious Recipes from the Tropical Island City-State (Authentic Recipes Series)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Capitol Hill Cooks: Recipes from the White House, Congress, and All of the Past Presidents
- 2017-12-25[PDF] At My Grandmother's Table: Heartwarming Stories and Cherished Recipes from the South
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Roy's Fish and Seafood: Recipes from the Pacific Rim
- 2017-11-20[PDF] My Irish Table: Recipes from the Homeland and Restaurant Eve
- 2017-11-17[PDF] BBQ Joints: Stories and Secret Recipes from the Barbeque Belt
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Authentic Recipes from Korea: 63 Simple and Delicious Recipes from the land of the Morning Calm (Authentic Recipes Series)
- 2017-11-11[PDF] BBQ: Healthy and Delicious Recipes from The Sneaky Chef
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Lidia's Italy: 140 Simple and Delicious Recipes from the Ten Places in Italy Lidia Loves Most
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Sweet Debbie's Organic Treats: Allergy-Free and Vegan Recipes from the Famous Los Angeles Bakery
- 2017-10-11[PDF] The New Arabic Cooking (Authentic Recipes from the Arabian World) (Volume 1)
- 2017-04-07[PDF] The American Diabetes Association Vegetarian Cookbook: Satisfying, Bold, and Flavorful Recipes from the Garden
- 2017-02-10[PDF] Land of Fish and Rice: Recipes from the Culinary Heart of China
- 2017-02-08[PDF] Sweet Debbie's Organic Treats: Allergy-Free and Vegan Recipes from the Famous Los Angeles Bakery
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.