[PDF] Boolean Models and Methods in Mathematics, Computer Science, and Engineering (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications)
Posted on 2017-12-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Yves Crama, Peter L. Hammer | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 780 | ISBN: 0521847524 | ISBN13: 9780521847520 |
Description: This collection of papers presents a series of in-depth examinations of a variety of advanced topics related to Boolean functions and expressions. The chapters are written by some of the most prominent experts in their respective fields and cover topics ranging from algebra and propositional logic to learning theory, cryptography, computational complexity, electrical engineering, and reliability theory. Beyond the diversity of the questions raised and investigated in different chapters, a remarkable feature of the collection is the common thread created by the fundamental language, concepts, models, and tools provided by Boolean theory. Many readers will be surprised to discover the countless links between seemingly remote topics discussed in various chapters of the book. This text will help them draw on such connections to further their understanding of their own scientific discipline and to explore new avenues for research.
Boolean Models and Methods in Mathematics, Computer Science, and Engineering (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34772
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Boolean Algebra and Its Applications
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Boolean Functions and Their Applications in Cryptography (Advances in Computer Science and Technology)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Singularity Theory and its Applications: Warwick 1989, Part II: Singularities, Bifurcations and Dynamics (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Number Theory and Its Applications (Lecture Notes in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 204)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Fourier Analysis and Its Applications ( Mathematics Series)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Singularity Theory and its Applications: Warwick 1989, Part I: Geometric Aspects of Singularities (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) (English and French Edition) - Removed
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Probabilistic Combinatorics and Its Applications (Proceedings of Symposia in Applied Mathematics)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Set Theory and Its Applications: Annual Boise Extravaganza in Set Theory, Boise, Idaho, 1995-2010 (Contemporary Mathematics)
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Rewriting Logic and Its Applications: 10th International Workshop, WRLA 2014, Held as a Satellite Event of ETAPS, Grenoble, France, April 5-6, 2014, ... Computer Science and General Issues) - Removed
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Set Theory and its Applications: Proceedings of a Conference held at York University, Ontario, Canada, Aug. 10-21, 1987 (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Interpolation Theory and Its Applications (Mathematics and Its Applications) - Removed
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Mathematical Analysis and its Applications: Roorkee, India, December 2014 (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics) - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Computational Finance And Its Applications II
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Algebraic Topology and Its Applications (Mathematical Sciences Research Institute Publications) - Removed
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Automated Reasoning and Its Applications: Essays in Honor of Larry Wos
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Functional Analysis and its Applications: International Conference, Madras, 1973 - Removed
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Linear Algebra and Its Applications, 5th Edition
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Laser Ablation and its Applications (Springer Series in Optical Sciences) - Removed
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Linear Programming and its Applications - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.