[PDF] Bookmark Now: Writing in Unreaderly Times: A Collection of All Original Essays from Today's (and Tomorrow's) Young Authors on the State of the Art ... Hustle in the Age of Information Overload
Posted on 2018-01-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Kevin Smokler | Publisher: Basic Books | Category: English | Language: English | Page: 304 | ISBN: 0465078443 | ISBN13: 9780465078448 |
Description: An anthology of original essays from our most intriguing young writers, Bookmark Now boldly addresses the significance of the production of literature in the twenty-first century. Or simply, How do we talk about writing and reading in an age where they both seem almost quaint?The book features authors in their twenties and thirtiesthose raised when TV, video games, and then the Internet supplanted books as dominant cultural mediumsand their intent is to examine: (1) how this generation came to writing as a calling, (2) what they see as literatures relevance when media consumption and competition have reached unprecedented levels, and (3) how writing and reading fit in with the rest of our rapid, multitasking world. The result will offer a voyeuristic peek into the private, creative lives of todays writers and shed light on what their work means at a time when the book business is changing, yetalmost paradoxicallya time when storytelling as a means of both self-realization and community building (be it via e-mail, weblogs, or This American Life) seems more relevant than ever before.Edited by Kevin Smokler, a Bay Area entrepreneur who has devoted himself to fostering literary culture and cultivating fresh talent, Bookmark Now is a collection that both captures the state of the art and provides inspiration to aspiring writers at all levels.
Bookmark Now: Writing in Unreaderly Times: A Collection of All Original Essays from Today's (and Tomorrow's) Young Authors on the State of the Art ... Hustle in the Age of Information Overload.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35560
- 2019-07-18#(Best) - Why You Should Read The Organized Mind: Thinking Straight in the Age of Information Overload by Daniel J. Levitin Online or Download [MOBI PDF EPUB] - Removed
- 2018-11-23The Organized Mind Thinking Straight in the Age of Information Overload
- 2013-01-13Blur: How to Know What's True in the Age of Information Overload
- 2020-01-06Frontiers and Advances in Positive Learning in the Age of InformaTiOn (PLATO) - Removed
- 2021-04-09Global Data Shock : Strategic Ambiguity, Deception, and Surprise in an Age of Information Overload (PDF)
- 2018-10-14Retaining Expert Knowledge What to Keep in an Age of Information Overload
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Mind Capture: How to Stand Out in the Age of Advertising Overload
- 2014-01-24Mark Hurst - Bit Literacy: Productivity in the Age of Information and E-mail Overload [EPUB
- 2014-01-16The Overflowing Brain: Information Overload and the Limits of Working Memory (Repost)
- 2011-11-25Information Technology for Counterterrorism: Immediate Actions and Future Possibilities - Committee On The Role Of Information Technology In Responding To Terrorism, National Research Counci
- 2010-09-19Bit Literacy: Productivity in the Age of Information and E-mail Overload - Mark Hurst
- 2009-01-31The Overflowing Brain: Information Overload and the Limits of Working Memory
- 2020-05-12TechGnosis: Myth, Magic, and Mysticism in the Age of Information
- 2018-10-07Hermeneutics Facts and Interpretation in the Age of Information
- 2018-03-20Thinking Skills for the Digital Generation: The Development of Thinking and Learning in the Age of Information - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Foreign Words: Translator-Authors in the Age of Goethe (Kritik: German Literary Theory and Cultural Studies Series) [German]
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Maya Pilgrimage to Ritual Landscapes: Insights from Archaeology, History, and Ethnography (Archaeologies of Landscapes in the Americas Series)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Bureaucrats and Beggars: French Social Policy in the Age of the Enlightenment
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Sentencing in the Age of Information: From Faust to Macintosh (Glasshouse)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.