Posted on 2017-11-09, by luongquocchinh.
Author: David Lindenmayer and Emma Burns | Category: Environmental Engineering | Language: English | Page: 624 | ISBN: 0643108564 | ISBN13: 9780643108561 |
Description: Long-term ecological data are critical for informing long-term trends in biodiversity and trends in environmental change. The Terrestrial Ecosystem Research Network (TERN) is a major initiative of the Australian Government and one of its key areas of investment is to provide funding for a network of long-term ecological research plots around Australia (LTERN). This book highlights some of the temporal changes in the environment and/or in biodiversity that have occurred in different ecosystems, ranging from tropical rainforests, wet eucalypt forests and alpine regions through to rangelands and deserts. Many important trends and changes are documented and they often provide new insights that were previously poorly understood or unknown. These data are precisely the kinds of data so desperately needed to better quantify the temporal trajectories in the environment and biodiversity in Australia.
Biodiversity and Environmental Change: Monitoring, Challenges and Direction.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33270
- 2019-03-04Biodiversity and Environmental Change Monitoring, Challenges and Direction
- 2019-02-23Biodiversity and Environmental Change Monitoring, Challenges and Direction
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Biodiversity in Environmental Assessment: Enhancing Ecosystem Services for Human Well-Being (Ecology, Biodiversity and Conservation)
- 2010-07-07Aphid Biodiversity under Environmental Change: Patterns and Processes
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Biodiversity and Evolution of Parasitic Life in the Southern Ocean (Parasitology Research Monographs) - Removed
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Biodiversity and Earth History - Removed
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Biodiversity and Education for Sustainable Development (World Sustainability Series)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Living with Environmental Change: Waterworlds
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Encyclopedia of Environmental Change: Three Volume Set
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Living with Environmental Change: Waterworlds
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Coping with Global Environmental Change, Disasters and Security: Threats, Challenges, Vulnerabilities and Risks (Hexagon Series on Human and Environmental Security and Peace) - Removed
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Global Environmental Change: Challenges to Science and Society in Southeastern Europe: Selected Papers presented in the International Conference held 19-21 May 2008 in Sofia Bulgaria - Removed
- 2019-06-25Biodiversity Conservation and Environmental Change
- 2019-01-31Ecosystem Services, Biodiversity and Environmental Change in a Tropical Mountain Ecosystem of Sou - Removed
- 2019-01-23Ecosystem Services, Biodiversity and Environmental Change in a Tropical Mountain Ecosystem of Sou...
- 2018-11-13Coping with Global Environmental Change, Disasters and Security Threats, Challenges, Vulnerabilities...
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Multilevel Governance of Global Environmental Change: Perspectives from Science, Sociology and the Law
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Terrestrial Biomes: Geographic Distribution, Biodiversity and Environmental Threats (Environmental Health - Physical, Chemical and Biological Factors)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Landscape and Quaternary Environmental Change in New Zealand (Atlantis Advances in Quaternary Science)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.