[PDF] Beyond Boundaries: The New Neuroscience of Connecting Brains with Machines -and How It Will Change Our Lives
Posted on 2018-01-04, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Miguel Nicolelis | Publisher: Times Books | Category: Biology | Language: English | Page: 353 | ISBN: 0805090525 | ISBN13: 9780805090529 |
Description: A pioneering neuroscientist shows how the long-sought merger of brains with machines is about to become a paradigm-shifting reality Imagine living in a world where people use their computers, drive their cars, and communicate with one another simply by thinking. In this stunning and inspiring work, Duke University neuroscientist Miguel Nicolelis shares his revolutionary insights into how the brain creates thought and the human sense of selfand how this might be augmented by machines, so that the entire universe will be within our reach. Beyond Boundaries draws on Nicolelis's ground-breaking research with monkeys that he taught to control the movements of a robot located halfway around the globe by using brain signals alone. Nicolelis's work with primates has uncovered a new method for capturing brain functionby recording rich neuronal symphonies rather than the activity of single neurons. His lab is now paving the way for a new treatment for Parkinson's, silk-thin exoskeletons to grant mobility to the paralyzed, and breathtaking leaps in space exploration, global communication, manufacturing, and more. Beyond Boundaries promises to reshape our concept of the technological future, to a world filled with promise and hope.
Beyond Boundaries: The New Neuroscience of Connecting Brains with Machines -and How It Will Change Our Lives.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35020
- 2018-04-19Beyond Boundaries: The New Neuroscience of Connecting Brains with Machines - and How It Will Change Our Lives [Audiobook]
- 2018-04-17Beyond Boundaries: The New Neuroscience of Connecting Brains with Machines - and How It Will Change Our Lives [Audiobook]
- 2018-04-17Beyond Boundaries The New Neuroscience of Connecting Brains with Machines - and How It Will Change Our Lives [Audiobook]
- 2014-01-12Beyond Boundaries: The New Neuroscience of Connecting Brains with Machines---and How It Will Change Our Lives
- 2012-04-21Beyond Boundaries: The New Neuroscience of Connecting Brains with Machines - and How It Will Change Our Lives (Audiobook)
- 2012-02-12Old Pine Bar - The New Yankee Workshop
- 2012-02-12Morris Chair - The New Yankee Workshop
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Beyond Crimea. The New Russian Empire
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Beyond Crimea: The New Russian Empire
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Retirement on the Rocks: Why Americans Can't Get Ahead and How New Savings Policies Can Help - Removed
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Latinos in the New Millennium: An Almanac of Opinion, Behavior, and Policy Preferences
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Texas Eats: The New Lone Star Heritage Cookbook, with More Than 200 Recipes
- 2018-01-11[PDF] The Art of Fixing Things, principles of machines, and how to repair them: 150 tips and tricks to make things last longer, and save you money
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Voices from the Spectrum: Parents, Grandparents, Siblings, People With Autism, And Professionals Share Their Wisdom
- 2017-10-30[PDF] The Innovation Paradox: Why Good Businesses Kill Breakthroughs and How They Can Change
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Working Relationships: The Simple Truth About Getting Along with Friends and Foes at Work
- 2017-10-14[PDF] The Most Important Graph in the World: ..and How it Will Change Your Life!
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Sex in the Future: The Reproductive Revolution and How it Will Change Us
- 2017-04-13[PDF] Media Sexploitation: The Hidden Implants in America's Mass Media and How They Program and Condition Your Subconscious Mind
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.