Posted on 2018-01-03, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Homer H. Johnson | Publisher: Information Age Publishing | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 86 | ISBN: 1617357898 | ISBN13: 9781617357893 |
Description: What is Values-Based Leadership? How does one become a Values-Based Leader? Why Value-Based Leadership? Certainly these are critical questions. It is now widely recognized that effective leaders, from Martin Luther King through political leaders and corporate executives, have a foundation of values that guide their decision-making, and indeed, their life. However, up to this point there has not been a clear definition of Values-Based Leadership, nor has there been a method for developing Values-Based Leaders. This book addresses these issues by defining Values-Based Leadership by explaining why this form of leadership leads to effective groups, families and organizations and by providing a process for helping one discover both their life values and their leadership values. Presented in an interesting, and easy-to-read "story format," the book traces the life of the CEO of a major medical supply company who has "burned out" as a leader, and who blames others for his problems. After being told very bluntly by a former mentor that he is the problem, not others, the CEO seeks out the help of an executive coach. Working with the coach he goes through a process by which he rediscovers his purpose in life, as well as his life and leadership values. And through the process he renews his enthusiasm and effectiveness as a leader. The format of the book allows the reader to go through the same step-by-step discovery process as does the central figure in the book, and to move toward becoming an effective and successful Values-Based Leader. Leaders and executives will find the information and discovery process outlined in the book very helpful in clarifying one's purpose and values, and in giving them a foundation on which to lead. The book also may be used as a supplemental text in courses on leadership.
Becoming a Values-Based Leader.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34990
- 2017-06-18Becoming A Values Based Leader
- 2014-02-13Becoming a Values-Based Leader
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Becoming the Evidence-Based Manager: Making the Science of Management Work for You
- 2018-09-28Becoming the Best Build a World-Class Organization Through Values-Based Leadership [Audiobook]
- 2018-07-22Becoming the Best Build a World-Class Organization Through Values-Based Leadership [Audiobook]
- 2018-05-26Becoming the Best: Build a World-Class Organization Through Values-Based Leadership [Audiobook]
- 2018-05-25Becoming the Best Build a World-Class Organization Through Values-Based Leadership [Audiobook]
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Becoming Vegan: The Complete Guide to Adopting a Healthy Plant-Based Diet
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Becoming King: Martin Luther King Jr. and the Making of a National Leader (Civil Rights and Struggle)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Becoming Steve Jobs: The Evolution of a Reckless Upstart Into a Visionary Leader [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-03[PDF] True to Yourself: Leading a Values-Based Business (Social Venture Network)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for Anxiety Disorders: A Practitioner's Treatment Guide to Using Mindfulness, Acceptance, and Values-Based Behavior Change Strategies
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Becoming a Resonant Leader: Develop Your Emotional Intelligence, Renew Your Relationships, Sustain Your Effectiveness
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Becoming a Trustworthy Leader: Psychology and Practice (LEADERSHIP: Research and Practice)
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Becoming an Inclusive Leader: How to Navigate the 21st Century Global Workforce
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Becoming Vegan, Express Edition: The Everyday Guide to Plant-based Nutrition
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Becoming Steve Jobs: The Evolution of a Reckless Upstart Into a Visionary Leader [Audiobook]
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Becoming Steve Jobs: The Evolution of a Reckless Upstart into a Visionary Leader
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Becoming Vegan: The Complete Reference to Plant-Based Nutrition (Comprehensive Edition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.