Posted on 2017-12-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Brenda Davis | Publisher: Book Pub Co | Category: Cooking | Language: English | Page: 604 | ISBN: 1570672970 | ISBN13: 9781570672972 |
Description: Internationally acclaimed dietitians Brenda Davis and Vesanto Melina specifically designed this fully referenced, comprehensive edition to meet the needs of health professionals, academic librarians, and curriculum developers as well as lay readers with a deep interest in nutrition. The authors explore the health benefits of vegan diets compared to other dietary choices explain protein and amino acid requirements at various stages of life describe fats and essential fatty acids and their value in plant-based diets investigate carbohydrate facts and fallacies reveal the truth about wheat, gluten, and grains pinpoint where to obtain calcium, iron, zinc and other minerals without animal products clarify the importance of obtaining vitamin B12 and show how to attain optimal nutrition during pregnancy and lactation. Nutritional guidelines are provided for infants, children, teens, and adults, including seniors and a section is devoted on how to achieve and maintain healthy weights and exceptional fitness on a vegan diet. Numerous tables and graphs illustrate each section. A handy graphic of the vegan plate offers a daily plan for healthful eating. Equally beneficial are the sample menus designed for people of various caloric needs. While much of the emphasis is on the health advantages that vegan diets offer, an opening chapter is devoted to the impact of animal agriculture on the environment, and the degree of inhumanity that has dominated the industry. Plant-based nutrition truly benefits the entire planet, and every bite makes a difference.
Becoming Vegan: The Complete Reference to Plant-Based Nutrition (Comprehensive Edition).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33962
- 2020-08-13Becoming Vegan: The Complete Reference to Plant-Based Nutrition (Comprehensive Edition)
- 2019-01-31Becoming Vegan Comprehensive Edition The Complete Reference to Plant-Based Nutrition [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-30Becoming Vegan Comprehensive Edition The Complete Reference to Plant-Based Nutrition [Audiobook]
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Becoming Vegan: The Complete Guide to Adopting a Healthy Plant-Based Diet
- 2020-03-22Keto Vegan: The Complete Guide to Plant-Based Ketogenic Diet: Discover the Secrets for Lose Weight, Boost Energy and Purify Your Body
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Going Vegan: The Complete Guide to Making a Healthy Transition to a Plant-Based Lifestyle
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Becoming Vegan, Express Edition: The Everyday Guide to Plant-based Nutrition
- 2014-03-22Becoming Vegan The Complete Guide to Adopting a Healthy Plant-Based Diet
- 2014-02-20Becoming Vegan: The Complete Guide to Adopting a Healthy Plant-Based Diet
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Maya 8: The Complete Reference
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Solaris 10 The Complete Reference (Osborne Complete Reference Series)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Green Guide: The Complete Reference for Consuming Wisely
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Business Objects: The Complete Reference (Osborne Complete Reference Series)
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Essential Perennials: The Complete Reference to 2700 Perennials for the Home Garden
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Java 2: The Complete Reference
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Data Compression: The Complete Reference (2nd edition)
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Data Compression: The Complete Reference (Springer, 2004)
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Information Security: The Complete Reference (2nd Edition)
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Java 2: The Complete Reference, Fifth Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.