[PDF] Beat the Crowd: How You Can Out-Invest the Herd by Thinking Differently (Fisher Investments Press)
Posted on 2017-10-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Kenneth L. Fisher | Category: Finances and Money | Language: English | Page: 320 | ISBN: 1118973054 | ISBN13: 9781118973059 |
Description: Train your brain to be a real contrarian and outsmart the crowd Beat the Crowd is the real contrarianâ€™s guide to investing, with comprehensive explanations of how a true contrarian investor thinks and acts â€“ and why it works more often than not. Bestselling author Ken Fisher breaks down the myths and cuts through the noise to present a clear, unvarnished view of timeless market realities, and the ways in which a contrarian approach to investing will outsmart the herd. In true Ken Fisher style, the book explains why the crowd often goes astrayâ€”and how you can stay on track. Contrarians understand how headlines really affect the market and which noise and fads they should tune out. Beat the Crowd is a primer to the contrarian strategy, teaching readers simple tricks to think differently and get it right more often than not. Discover the limits of forecasting and how far ahead you should look Learn why political controversy matter less the louder it gets Resurrect long-forgotten, timeless tricks and truths in markets Find out how the contrarian approach makes you right more often than wrong A successful investment strategy requires information, preparation, a little bit of brainpower, and a larger bit of luck. Pursuit of the mythical perfect strategy frequently lands folks in a cacophony of talking heads and twenty-four hour noise, but Beat the Crowd cuts through the mental clutter and collects the pristine pieces of actual value into a tactical approach based on going against the grain.
Beat the Crowd: How You Can Out-Invest the Herd by Thinking Differently (Fisher Investments Press).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32554
- 2016-09-08Beat the Crowd How You Can Out-Invest the Herd by Thinking Differently [Audiobook]
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Bringing Nature Home: How You Can Sustain Wildlife with Native Plants, Updated and Expanded
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Beat Depression - 50 Things You Can Do Today: An Easy Self-Help Guide [Audiobook]
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Email Marketing : Learn how you can grow your music business
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Gardening for Butterflies: How You Can Attract and Protect Beautiful, Beneficial Insects
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Bail Yourself Out: How You Can Emerge Strong from the World Crisis
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Nlp: How you can get the best out of yourself and others using Neuro-Linguistic Programming the right way
- 2020-11-05The Perfect Fit: This pandemic, find out how you can be the perfect fit for that IT job you have been eyeing for!
- 2018-01-05[PDF] A Whack on the Side of the Head: How You Can Be More Creative
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Business and the Beautiful Game: How You Can Apply the Skills and Passion of Football to be a Winner in Business
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Never Bet the Farm: How Entrepreneurs Take Risks, Make Decisions - and How You Can, Too
- 2018-01-01[PDF] The 100 Simple Secrets of Successful People: What Scientists Have Learned and How You Can Use It
- 2017-12-29[PDF] The 100 Simple Secrets of Happy People: What Scientists Have Learned and How You Can Use It
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Gluten-Free Girl: How I Found the Food That Loves Me Back...And How You Can Too
- 2017-12-15[PDF] The Tiny House: Steps and Tips on How you can build a tiny house quickly and save money
- 2017-12-14[PDF] The Emotional Life of Your Brain: How Its Unique Patterns Affect the Way You Think, Feel, and Live and How You Can Change Them
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Climate Diet: How You Can Cut Carbon, Cut Costs, and Save the Planet
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Eating Dangerously: Why the Government Can't Keep Your Food Safe ... and How You Can
- 2017-12-08[PDF] The Ten Roads to Riches: The Ways the Wealthy Got There (And How You Can Too!)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.