Posted on 2017-10-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Peter E. Rossi | Category: Statistics | Language: English | Page: 368 | ISBN: 0470863676 | ISBN13: 9780470863671 |
Description: The past decade has seen a dramatic increase in the use of Bayesian methods in marketing due, in part, to computational and modelling breakthroughs, making its implementation ideal for many marketing problems. Bayesian analyses can now be conducted over a wide range of marketing problems, from new product introduction to pricing, and with a wide variety of different data sources. Bayesian Statistics and Marketing describes the basic advantages of the Bayesian approach, detailing the nature of the computational revolution. Examples contained include household and consumer panel data on product purchases and survey data, demand models based on micro-economic theory and random effect models used to pool data among respondents. The book also discusses the theory and practical use of MCMC methods. Written by the leading experts in the field, this unique book: * Presents a unified treatment of Bayesian methods in marketing, with common notation and algorithms for estimating the models. * Provides a self-contained introduction to Bayesian methods. * Includes case studies drawn from the authors' recent research to illustrate how Bayesian methods can be extended to apply to many important marketing problems. * Is accompanied by an R package, bayesm, which implements all of the models and methods in the book and includes many datasets. In addition the book's website hosts datasets and R code for the case studies.Bayesian Statistics and Marketing provides a platform for researchers in marketing to analyse their data with state-of-the-art methods and develop new models of consumer behaviour. It provides a unified reference for cutting-edge marketing researchers, as well as an invaluable guide to this growing area for both graduate students and professors, alike.
Bayesian Statistics and Marketing.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32368
- 2009-06-03Bayesian Statistics and Marketing (repost)
- 2007-10-20Bayesian Statistics and Marketing
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Bayesian Filtering and Smoothing (Institute of Mathematical Statistics Textbooks)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Bayesian Networks and Influence Diagrams: A Guide to Construction and Analysis (Information Science and Statistics) - Removed
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Bayesian Statistics from Methods to Models and Applications: Research from BAYSM 2014 (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics) - Removed
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Bayesian Forecasting and Dynamic Models (Springer Series in Statistics) - Removed
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Bayesian Networks and Decision Graphs (Information Science and Statistics) - Removed
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Bayesian Forecasting and Dynamic Models (Springer Series in Statistics) - Removed
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Bayesian Networks and Decision Graphs (Information Science and Statistics) - Removed
- 2012-03-11Understanding Computational Bayesian Statistics By William M. Bolstad
- 2019-12-12Bayesian Statistics and New Generations: BAYSM 2018, Warwick, UK, July 2-3 Selected Contributions (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Bayesian Speech and Language Processing
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Applied Statistics and the SAS Programming Language
- 2018-01-24[PDF] CliffsNotes Statistics and Probability Common Core Quick Review
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Probability, Statistics, and Random Processes For Electrical Engineering, 3rd Edition
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Applied Statistics and Probability for Engineers
- 2018-01-04[PDF] DESCRIPTIVE STATISTICS and EXPLORATORY ANALYSIS OF DATA with MATLAB
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Financial Statistics and Mathematical Finance: Methods, Models and Applications
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Bayesian Reasoning and Machine Learning
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.