[PDF] Basics of Business Statistics (College Level)
Posted on 2017-10-03, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Udemy | Category: Video (tutorials, how-to, etc.) | Language: English | ISBN: 6397d6e2b2d14d6190fbeb5064c3d1e7 |
Description: Basics of Business Statistics (College Level) MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2 Hours | 251 MB Genre: eLearning | Language: English Learn fundamentals of Statistics through series of courses Welcome to this course Business Statistics. Statistics are an important tool for running a business effectively. Managers, especially CFOs are required to take decisions based on data collected over time. This data is useless unless it is analyzed and interpreted Statistics enables the business managers to analyze the data and arrive at meaningful conclusions. Statistical analysis allows businesses to deal with the uncertainties of the business. It allows managers to make sound judgments, knowing their decisions are based on data and not on assumptions. Statistics is not only applied in the field of Management, Commerce, Economics, Social Sciences, Mathematics and so on, but also in our life like Public Services, Defence, Banking, Insurance, Tourism, Hospitality, Police, etc. Statistics plays a very vital role in enriching a specific domain by collecting data in that field, analysing the data by applying various statistical techniques and finally making statistical inferences about the domain. Gone are the days, when the managers used to make decisions on the basis of hunch, intuition, trial and error. Now a days business environment is highly complex and most of the decision making process rely on quantitative techniques which are nothing but combination of statistical methods. Accountants and Finance Managers will be making use of data on previous sales, raw materials, wages and salaries, products of identical nature of other factories, etc for analysing them to maximise the profits. So they would be using some statistical methods to maximise their profits. By taking this course, you will understand: a) What is Statistics? b) Relationship of Statistics with Economics, Business Management and Commerce & Industry. c) How to collect data? (covering Interview Method, Mailed Questionnarie Method, Observation Method and Questionnaries filled in by Enumerators) d) How to present data? (covering Textual Presentation, Tabular Presentation and Diagramatic representation) e) Frequency Distribution. Based on students engagement level, second level course will be created which will cover topics like Correlation, Regression, Index Numbers, etc. This course is presented in self paced learning style. You will watch video lectures in black board writing and teaching model. Take this course to understand the basics of Statistics.
Basics of Business Statistics (College Level).pdf
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
5237 dl's @ 2563 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
8950 dl's @ 2880 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
6650 dl's @ 3352 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...[PDF] Basics of Business Statistics (College Level)
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 32035
- 2016-05-29Basics of Business Statistics (College Level)
- 2019-02-17Basics of Management Studies (College Level)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Work Out Business Studies A-Level (Macmillan Work Out) - Removed
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Introduction to Business Statistics Sixth Edition (Instructor's Edition)
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Essentials of Business Statistics - Removed
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Introduction to Business Statistics (Book Only) - Removed
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Accounting Bank Reconciliation Statement (College Level)
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Introduction to Business Statistics Sixth Edition (Instructor's Edition)
- 2016-12-30[PDF] Essentials of Business Statistics - Removed
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Business Economics - Basics (College Level)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Basics of Statistics - A Comprehensive Study (College Level)
- 2022-08-20Basics Of Statistics - A Comprehensive Study (College Level)
- 2022-08-12Basics Of Statistics - A Comprehensive Study (College Level)
- 2022-08-11Basics Of Statistics - A Comprehensive Study (College Level)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Business Statistics for Competitive Advantage with Excel 2013: Basics, Model Building, Simulation and Cases - Removed
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Business Statistics for Competitive Advantage with Excel 2016: Basics, Model Building, Simulation and Cases
- 2016-12-20Business Economics - Basics (College Level)
- 2016-12-02Business Economics - Basics (College Level)
- 2021-09-032020 1 College Level Business Certificate Fundamentals
No comments for "[PDF] Basics of Business Statistics (College Level)".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.