[PDF] At the Mind's Limits: Contemplations by a Survivor on Auschwitz and Its Realities (German Edition) [German]
Posted on 2018-02-02, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jean Amery | Publisher: Indiana University Press | Category: History | Language: German | Page: 111 | ISBN: 0253177243 | ISBN13: 9780253177247 |
Description: At the Mind's Limits is the story of one man's struggle to understand the reality of horror. In five autobiographical essays, Jean Amery describes his survival mental, moral, and physical through the enormity of the Holocaust. Above all, this masterful record of introspection tells of a young Viennese intellectual's fervent vision of human nature and the betrayal of that vision. Amery depicts the futile attempts of the intellect to cope with the overwhelming realities of Auschwitz. His torture is perceived as a reduction of self to the purely physical, with an accompanying loss of faith in the world. He struggles to come to terms with exile from his homeland as well as his feelings upon returning to the country of his persecutors. Finally, Amery, once the totally peripheral Jew, explains how complete acceptance of his Jewish identity, as compelled by his experiences in Auschwitz, is the only way in which he can regain human dignity.
At the Mind's Limits: Contemplations by a Survivor on Auschwitz and Its Realities (German Edition) [German].pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35888
- 2018-02-02[PDF] At the Mind's Limits: Contemplations by a Survivor on Auschwitz and Its Realities (German Edition) [German]
- 2010-12-08Jean Amery - At the Mind's Limits: Contemplations by a Survivor on Auschwitz and Its Realities
- 2019-12-12Jean Améry: Beyond the Mind's Limits
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Emerson: The Mind on Fire
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Inside the Mind of a Teen Killer
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Renewing the Mind 2.0
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Golf: The Mind Game
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Inside the Mind of a Killer
- 2018-01-10[PDF] How the Mind Works,Reissue edition
- 2018-01-06[PDF] How the Mind Works,Reprint edition
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Doctoring the Mind: Is Our Current Treatment of Mental Illness Really Any Good? - Removed
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Brainworks: The Mind-bending Science of How You See, What You Think, and Who You Are
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Deconstructing the Mind (Philosophy of Mind)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Acquiring the Mind of Christ: Embracing the Vision of the Orthodox Church
- 2017-12-27[PDF] HOW THE MIND WORKS
- 2017-12-24[PDF] How the Mind Works by Pinker - Removed
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Inside the Mind of BTK: The True Story Behind the Thirty-Year Hunt for the Notorious Wichita Serial Killer
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Identifying the Mind: Selected Papers of U. T. Place (Philosophy of Mind Series)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Forming the Mind: Essays on the Internal Senses and the Mind/Body Problem from Avicenna to the Medical Enlightenment (Studies in the History of Philosophy of Mind) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.