Posted on 2018-01-07, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Stephen A. Bortone,Frederico Pereira Brandini,Gianna Fabi,Shinya Otak | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Civil Engineering | Language: English | Page: 368 | ISBN: 1439820074 | ISBN13: 9781439820070 |
Description: While artificial reefs may have much to offer, they remain an anecdote in the greater scheme of fisheries management, primarily due to the lack of data specific to validating their use. Based on papers presented at the 9th Conference on Artificial Reefs and Artificial Habitats (CARAH) and also including original articles written for this reference, Artificial Reefs in Fisheries Management brings to the forefront the current state of knowledge regarding artificial reefs and their pragmatic application to furthering fisheries sustainability. It presents a timely compilation of research to increase options for the implementation of artificial reefs for fishery and natural resource managers. Artificial Reefs in Fisheries Management offers an inclusive and encompassing description of the field by chapter authors drawn from diverse geographical areas. This approach givesÂ readers the broadest of perspectives andÂ reflects regional interests and experience with artificial reefs in different parts of the world. Coming at an opportune time in the field of artificial reefs, Artificial Reefs in Fisheries Management aidsÂ researchers and natural resource managers more carefully consider the special features of artificial reefs in their application to resolving fisheries management problems. This book is an important step toward improving the prescribed useÂ of artificial reefs as a viable option in many of the worldâ€™s fisheries in the quest to make more of the worldâ€™s fisheries sustainable.
Artificial Reefs in Fisheries Management (Marine Biology).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35115
- 2013-10-29Artificial Reefs in Fisheries Management (Marine Biology) (repost)
- 2012-01-08Artificial Reefs in Fisheries Management (Marine Biology) - Stephen A. Bortone - Removed
- 2011-08-25Oceanography and Marine Biology: An Annual Review, Vol. 36 By Alan Ansell, Margaret Barnes, R. N. Gibson
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Artificial Intelligence for Knowledge Management: First IFIP WG 12.6 International Workshop, AI4KM 2012, Montpellier, France, August 28, 2012, Revised ... in Information and Communication Technology) - Removed
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Microalgae: Biotechnology, Microbiology and Energy (Marine Biology)
- 2017-11-15[PDF] The Future of Aquaculture Feeds (Marine Biology)
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Artificial Intelligence for Knowledge Management: Second IFIP WG 12.6 International Workshop, AI4KM 2014, Warsaw, Poland, September 7-10, 2014, ... in Information and Communication Technology) - Removed
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Water on Earth (Oceanography and Marine Biology (Wiley))
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Carp: Habitat, Management and Diseases (Fish, Fishing and Fisheries: Marine Biology)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Advances in Squid Biology, Ecology and Fisheries: Myopsid Squids (Fish, Fishing and Fisheries: Marine Biology)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] King Crabs of the World: Biology and Fisheries Management
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Larval Fish Aquaculture (Fish, Fishing and Fisheries: Marine Biology)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Clam Fisheries and Aquaculture (Marine Biology: Fish, Fishing and Fisheries)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Sexual Plasticity and Gametogenesis in Fishes (Fish, Fishing and Fisheries: Marine Biology)
- 2009-04-05Biology and Management of the World Tarpon and Bonefish Fisheries (Marine Biology) - Removed
- 2020-08-07King Crabs of the World: Biology and Fisheries Management
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Xenobiotics in the Soil Environment: Monitoring, Toxicity and Management (Soil Biology) - Removed
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Marine Biology
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Artificial Rearing of Reduviid Predators for Pest Management - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.