Posted on 2018-01-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Robert E. Spiel | Publisher: Charles C Thomas Pub Ltd | Category: Art related | Language: English | Page: 310 | ISBN: 0398070407 | ISBN13: 9780398070403 |
Description: The goal of this unique manual is to arm criminal investigators with tools and weapons that are suitable and effective against art theft and forgery. The author, with over 25 years' experience in the art theft investigation field, presents comprehensive techniques, tips, and ideas to help dimish the level of frustration experienced by criminal investigators required to handle the growing number and magnitude of art crimes. The structure of the manual is simple and direct. The first part guides the reader in the use of the text and introduces the art world environment. The second part discusses the investigator's interaction with the victim, including interviewing, crime scene investigation, and identifying and developing suspects. Part three deals with offenders and covers such topics as art theft methods, forgery techniques, methods of distribution, and investigative countermeasures. The final section presents a comprehensive review of solutions and recoveries, including chapters on legal weapons, insurance and rewards, the use of experts, universal and variable contact group classifications, object bulletins, art criminal photo albums, informant development, undercover methods, unidentified victims, and recovery and seizure of stolen or fake art. In addition, the book is complemented by an extensive glossary and bibliographic resources. This exceptionally unique manual is intended to function at an intensely practical level and is intended for both study and immediate reference.
Art Theft and Forgery Investigation: The Complete Field Manual.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35127
- 2017-02-10[PDF] Art Theft and Forgery Investigation: The Complete Field Manual
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Reverse Mortgages and Linked Securities: The Complete Guide to Risk, Pricing, and Regulation
- 2017-10-13[PDF] The Rules of Art: Genesis and Structure of the Literary Field (Meridian: Crossing Aesthetics)
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Far Thoughts and Pale Gods (The Complete Short Fiction of Greg Bear)
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Art, Literature, and Passions of the Skies (Analecta Husserliana) - Removed
- 2020-12-14The Rules of Art Genesis and Structure of the Literary Field
- 2013-05-03The Rules of Art: Genesis and Structure of the Literary Field (Meridian: Crossing Aesthetics) (repost)
- 2011-02-23The Rules of Art: Genesis and Structure of the Literary Field
- 2017-10-18[PDF] The Art of Pixar: 25th Anniv.: The Complete Color Scripts and Select Art from 25 Years of Animation
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction and Piriformis Syndrome: The Complete Guide for Physical Therapists
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Influences: Art, Optics, and Astrology in the Italian Renaissance [Italian]
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Statistical Physics and Spatial Statistics: The Art of Analyzing Spatial Structures and Pattern Formation - Removed
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Art, Science and Art Therapy: Repainting the Picture
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Conspiracies and Secret Societies: The Complete Dossier
- 2018-01-14[PDF] The Everything Art Handbook: A comprehensive guide to more than 100 art techniques and tools of the trade
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Christmas with Southern Living 2016: The Complete Guide to Holiday Cooking and Decorating
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Motorcycle Handling and Chassis Design: the art and science
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Winning Grants Step by Step: The Complete Workbook for Planning, Developing and Writing Successful Proposals
- 2018-01-06[PDF] My Mexico: A Culinary Odyssey with Recipes (The William and Bettye Nowlin Series in Art, History, and Culture of the Western Hemisphere)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.