Posted on 2018-01-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: David S. G. Thomas | Publisher: Wiley | Category: Geosciences | Language: English | Page: 648 | ISBN: 0470519088 | ISBN13: 9780470519080 |
Description: The new edition of Arid Zone Geomorphology aims to encapsulate the advances that have been made in recent years in the investigation and explanation of landforms and geomorphological processes in drylands. Building on the success of the previous two editions, the Third Edition has been completely revised and updated to reflect the latest developments in the field. Whilst this latest edition will remain a comprehensive reference to the subject, the book has been restructured to include regional case studies throughout to enhance student understanding and is clearly defined into five distinct sections Firstly, the book introduces the reader to Large Scale Controls and Variability in Drylands and then moves on to consider Surface Processes and Characteristics The Work of Water, The Work of the Wind. The book concludes with a section on Living with Dryland Geomorphology that includes a chapter on geomorphological hazards and the human impact on these environments. Once again, recognised world experts in the field have been invited to contribute chapters in order to present a comprehensive and up-to-date overview of current knowledge about the processes shaping the landscape of deserts and arid regions. In order to broaden the appeal of the Third Edition, the book has been reduced in extent by 100 pages and the Regional chapters have been omitted in favour of the inclusion of key regional case studies throughout the book. The Editor is also considering the inclusion of a supplementary website that could include further images, problems and case studies.
Arid Zone Geomorphology: Process, Form and Change in Drylands.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34913
- 2019-03-19Arid Zone Geomorphology Process, Form and Change in Drylands
- 2013-08-09Arid Zone Geomorphology: Process, Form and Change in Drylands
- 2017-12-26[PDF] An Historical Study of English: Function, Form and Change
- 2017-02-13[PDF] An Historical Study of English: Function, Form and Change
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Sociocultural Systems: Principles of Structure and Change
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Across The Margins: Cultural Identity and Change in the Atlantic Archipelago
- 2018-01-17[PDF] The Solutions Focus: Making Coaching and Change SIMPLE
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Problem Solving for Process Operators and Specialists (Wiley-AIChE)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] East Asian Capitalism: Diversity, Continuity, and Change
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Salesforce.com Lightning Process Builder and Visual Workflow: A Practical Guide to Model-Driven Development on the Force.com Platform - Removed
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Increasing Resilience to Climate Variability and Change: The Roles of Infrastructure and Governance in the Context of Adaptation (Water Resources Development and Management) - Removed
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Guidelines for Safe Process Operations and Maintenance
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Research Methods in Language Variation and Change
- 2018-01-03[PDF] !nnovation: How Innovators Think, Act and Change Our World
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Performance Assessment for Process Monitoring and Fault Detection Methods - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Monastic Reform as Process: Realities and Representations in Medieval Flanders, 900-1100
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Abstracts in Academic Discourse: Variation and Change (Linguistic Insights)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] The Objective Eye: Color, Form, and Reality in the Theory of Art
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Attachment in Adulthood: Structure, Dynamics, and Change
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.