Posted on 2017-11-09, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Spaggiari | Category: Databases | Language: English | Page: 252 | ISBN: 1491915811 | ISBN13: 9781491915813 |
Description: HBase is a remarkable tool for indexing mass volumes of data, but getting started with this distributed database and its ecosystem can be daunting. With this hands-on guide, youâ€™ll learn how to architect, design, and deploy your own HBase applications by examining real-world solutions. Along with HBase principles and cluster deployment guidelines, this book includes in-depth case studies that demonstrate how large companies solved specific use cases with HBase. Authors Jean-Marc Spaggiari and Kevin Oâ€™Dell also provide draft solutions and code examples to help you implement your own versions of those use cases, from master data management (MDM) and document storage to near real-time event processing. Youâ€™ll also learn troubleshooting techniques to help you avoid common deployment mistakes. Learn exactly what HBase does, what its ecosystem includes, and how to set up your environment Explore how real-world HBase instances were deployed and put into production Examine documented use cases for tracking healthcare claims, digital advertising, data management, and product quality Understand how HBase works with tools and techniques such as Spark, Kafka, MapReduce, and the Java API Learn how to identify the causes and understand the consequences of the most common HBase issues
Architecting HBase Applications: A Guidebook for Successful Development and Design.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33294
- 2020-08-10Architecting HBase Applications: A Guidebook for Successful Development and Design
- 2017-10-17Architecting HBase Applications: A Guidebook for Successful Development and Design
- 2017-09-25Architecting HBase Applications: A Guidebook for Successful Development and Design
- 2018-01-30[PDF] New Structural Economics: A Framework for Rethinking Development and Policy (World Bank Publications)
- 2014-01-22Solution Manual for Web Development and Design Foundations with HTML5, 5th and 6th Editions Felke-Morris
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Solar Photovoltaic System Applications: A Guidebook for Off-Grid Electrification (Green Energy and Technology) - Removed
- 2021-01-12Solar Photovoltaic System Applications A Guidebook for Off-Grid Electrification
- 2020-06-06Solar Photovoltaic System Applications: A Guidebook for Off-Grid Electrification (Green Energy and Technology)
- 2018-04-02Solar Photovoltaic System Applications: A Guidebook for Off-Grid Electrification (EPUB) - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Infinite View: A Guidebook for Life on Earth
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Global Mobile Satellite Communications Theory: For Maritime, Land and Aeronautical Applications - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] NIV, Lifehacks Bible: Practical Tools for Successful Spiritual Habits
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Rule #1: The Simple Strategy for Successful Investing in Only 15 Minutes a Week!
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Family Wealth Management: Seven Imperatives for Successful Investing in the New World Order
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Out of the Box Thinking for Successful Managers
- 2017-12-21[PDF] DITA Best Practices: A Roadmap for Writing, Editing, and Architecting in DITA
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Counseling Troubled Boys: A Guidebook for Professionals (The Routledge Series on Counseling and Psychotherapy with Boys and Men)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Six Sigma Lean Toolset: Mindset for Successful Implementation of Improvement Projects - Removed
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Teaching Mathematics Today (Practical Strategies for Successful Classrooms)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.