Posted on 2017-12-15, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Zhongqi He, Hailin Zhang | Category: Chemical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 9401788065 |
Description: Due to the rapid increase in world population and improving living standards, the global agriculture sector is confronting with challenges for the sustainability of agricultural production and of the environment. Intensive high-yield agriculture is typically dependent on addition of fertilizers (synthetic chemicals, animal manure, etc.). However, non-point nutrient losses from agricultural fields due to fertilization could adversely impact the environment. Increased knowledge on plant nutrient chemistry is required for improving utilization efficiency and minimizing loses from both inorganic and organic nutrient sources. For this purpose, the book is composed of 19 chapters that highlight recent research activities in applied nutrient chemistry geared toward sustainable agriculture and environment. Topics of interest include, but are not limited, to speciation, quantification, and interactions of various plant nutrients and relevant contributories in manure, soil, and plants. This book outlooks emerging researchable issues on alternative utilization and environmental monitoring of manure and other agricultural by products that may stimulate new research ideas and direction in the relevant fields.
Applied Manure and Nutrient Chemistry for Sustainable Agriculture and Environment.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34413
- 2014-04-20Applied Manure and Nutrient Chemistry for Sustainable Agriculture and Environment
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Black Earth: Ecological Principles for Sustainable Agriculture on Chernozem Soils (International Year of Planet Earth) - Removed
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Microwave Heating as a Tool for Sustainable Chemistry (Sustainability: Contributions through Science and Technology)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Cereal Straw as a Resource for Sustainable Biomaterials and Biofuels: Chemistry, Extractives, Lignins, Hemicelluloses and Cellulose
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Cereal Straw as a Resource for Sustainable Biomaterials and Biofuels: Chemistry, Extractives, Lignins, Hemicelluloses and Cellulose
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Applied Numerical Methods with MATLAB for Engineers and Scientists - Removed
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Applied Statistics and Probability for Engineers
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Composting for Sustainable Agriculture (Sustainable Development and Biodiversity) - Removed
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Applied Statistics and Probability for Engineers,5th Edition
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Applied Statistics and Probability for Engineers, Student Workbook with Solutions (Wiley, 2003)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Integrated Land Use Planning for Sustainable Agriculture and Rural Development
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Applied Technology and Instrumentation for Process Control
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Organic Farming for Sustainable Agriculture (Sustainable Development and Biodiversity) - Removed
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Applied Cell and Molecular Biology for Engineers (McGraw-Hill Education)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Applied Colloid and Surface Chemistry (Wiley, 2004)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Applied Mathematics and Omics to Assess Crop Genetic Resources for Climate Change Adaptive Traits
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Applied Colloid and Surface Chemistry
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Applied Mathematical Demography (Springer Statistics for Biology and Health)
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Applied Mathematics and Modeling for Chemical Engineers (Wiley Series in Chemical Engineering)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.