Posted on 2017-11-02, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Zhijun Zhang | Publisher: Wiley-IEEE Press | Category: Telecommunications | Language: English | Page: 304 | ISBN: 0470824468 | ISBN13: 9780470824467 |
Description: Written by an antenna engineer turned professor who has worked at Apple, Nokia and Amphenol, Antenna Design for Mobile Devicesis a comprehensive guide for fresh and intermediate engineers involved in antenna design. The book instructs readers through all aspects of real world antenna designs, which includes how to make a stable antenna fixture, designing various types of antennas, designing an antenna with good manufacturability, using various matching technique to improve antenna performance, setting up production measurement for mass manufacturing, and making antenna SAR and HAC compliant. Most popular antenna categories, such as internal PIFA, integral IFA, internal folded monopole, ceramic antennas, stubby antennas and whip stubby antennas, are introduced in the book. The book focuses on the basic principle of each kind of antenna and emphasizes on key parameters of antenna optimization. Complimentary matching software, which accompanies the book, is provided so readers can practice various antenna matching technique and design matching circuits for real projects. A one-stop design reference containing all an engineer needs when designing antennas Accessible to readers of many levels, from introductory to specialist Presents shortcuts for engineers who lack antenna knowledge but need no-hassle techniques for designing simple antennas Contains hands-on knowledge not available in other books Written by a practicing expert who has hired and trained numerous engineers Incorporates the various techniques used by pure-play antenna firms, established mobile device brands, and new entrants to the mobile space Comes with antenna matching software written by the author, which can be used for practice and real-world projects Presentation slides with lecture notes available for instructor use This book is targeted at practicing antenna engineers, particularly those focusing on mobile devices, as well as researchers and academics looking to keep up with this quick-changing field. Engineering managers will find it to be a helpful guide for teaching new hires, while new hires, by using the book themselves, will be able to quickly gain expert-level proficiencies. The book is also suitable for wireless network equipment engineers, who desire a stronger sense of antenna principles, as well as electronic engineering students studying electromagnetics. Readers should possess a basic undergraduate-level understanding of electromagnetic theory.
Antenna Design for Mobile Devices.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33044
- 2013-02-09Antenna Design for Mobile Devices (repost)
- 2011-12-30Antenna Design for Mobile Devices
- 2011-12-22Antenna Design for Mobile Devices
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Game Design for Mobile and Desktop
- 2017-04-14[PDF] Emotional Feedback for Mobile Devices (T-Labs Series in Telecommunication Services) - Removed
- 2008-11-11[request]Character Design for Mobile Devices - Removed
- 2019-12-03Low-Power Analog Techniques, Sensors for Mobile Devices, and Energy Efficient Amplifiers: Advances in Analog Circuit Design 2018
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Learning Path Design for Mobile
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Cracking Accessibility on Mobile Devices: The definitive field guide to accessibility and digital inclusion for business managers and project teams.
- 2017-12-29[PDF] GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou for Mobile Devices: From Instant to Precise Positioning
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Building .Net Applications for Mobile Devices - Removed
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Semiconductors: Integrated Circuit Design for Manufacturability (Devices, Circuits, and Systems)
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Physical Design for 3D Integrated Circuits (Devices, Circuits, and Systems)
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Interaction Design for 3D User Interfaces: The World of Modern Input Devices for Research, Applications, and Game Development
- 2020-06-02Optimize User Experience For Mobile Devices And Browsers
- 2020-05-12Antenna Design for Cognitive Radio
- 2020-04-28Optimize User Experience for Mobile Devices and Browsers
- 2020-02-05UX Design for Mobile
- 2019-12-12Practical Antenna Design for Wireless Products
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.