[PDF] Animosity, the Bible, and Us: Some European, North American, and South African Perspectives (Studies in Biblical Literature)
Posted on 2017-12-02, by luongquocchinh.
Author: John T. Fitzgerald | Publisher: Society of Biblical Literature | Category: Christianity | Language: English | Page: 380 | ISBN: 1589834011 | ISBN13: 9781589834019 |
Description: Animosity in its various forms, including enmity, war, homicide, domestic violence, religious hostility, and retaliation, is a perennial problem that has plagued every form of interpersonal and international relationship since the dawn of human existence. The essays in this volume, offering perspectives from three continents, examine how animosity is understood and presented in the biblical text and its historical and literary contexts. The authors recognize at the same time that the Bible itself and how it has been used have sometimes contributed to the problem of animosity and thus seek to glean any insights that might address this problem in the contemporary world, which today is a ing global concern.
Animosity, the Bible, and Us: Some European, North American, and South African Perspectives (Studies in Biblical Literature).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33994
- 2011-09-09Animosity, the Bible, and Us: Some European, North American, and South African Perspectives (Global Perspectives on Biblical Scholarship)
- 2010-05-03Animosity, the Bible, and Us: Some European, North American, and South African Perspectives
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Homer, the Bible, and Beyond: Literary and Religious Canons in the Ancient World (Jerusalem Studies in Religion and Culture, 2)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Lamentations in Ancient and Contemporary Cultural Contexts (Society of Biblical Literature Symposium Series)
- 2009-03-25European Contract Law: Scots and South African Perspectives (Edinburgh Studies in Law)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] The Blackwell Companion to the Bible and Culture
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Jesus, Interrupted: Revealing the Hidden Contradictions in the Bible (And Why We Don't Know About Them)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Figs, Dates, Laurel, and Myrrh: Plants of the Bible and the Quran
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Short Answers to Big Questions about God, the Bible, and Christianity
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Biblical History and Israel s Past: The Changing Study of the Bible and History
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Misquoting Jesus: The Story Behind Who Changed the Bible and Why
- 2017-12-14[PDF] The Bible in Film, the Bible and Film
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Inventing Hell: Dante, the Bible and Eternal Torment
- 2017-12-10[PDF] AntiCristo: The Bible of Nasty Nun Sinema and Culture
- 2017-11-29[PDF] The Bible and the Dead Sea Scrolls (3 volume set) (v. 1, 2 & 3)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Rome in the Bible and the Early Church
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Reading the Bible Across Contexts: Luke S Gospel, Socio-Economic Marginality, and Latin American Biblical Hermeneutics (Biblical Interpretation)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] The Bible and the Greeks
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Great People of the Bible and How They Lived
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.