[PDF] Animal Sciences: 4
Posted on 2016-12-22, updated at 2017-11-24, by audio4fun.
Author: Allan B. Cobb | Publisher: Macmillan Library Reference | Category: Biology | Language: English | Page: 292 | ISBN: 0028655605 | ISBN13: 9780028655604 |
Description: This encyclopedia set, part of the Macmillan Science Library series, is designed to accommodate middle-school students through college undergraduates. The work contains approximately 300 signed entries on a variety of topics relating to animal science, including animal development, functions, behavior, ecology, and evolution. The connection between animals and humans is also explored in entries such as Animal testing, Apiculture, and Domestic animals. Also included are biographies of noted scientists who have made "significant contributions" to the field (for example,Henry Walter Bates, Rachel Carson, Gregor Mendel) as well as introductions to career opportunities in the related disciplines. Articles appear in alphabetical order and range in length from several paragraphs to several pages. All are accompanied by see also references and further reading suggestions (including Web sites). Each volume begins with a complete table of contents, a geological time scale, five- and six-kingdom classification comparisons, a phylogenetic tree of life, and a chart of measurements, abbreviations, and conversions. Each concludes with a topic outline,an index (volume 4 contains a cumulative index), and a 600-plus-word glossary.
Animal Sciences: 4.pdf
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
5072 dl's @ 3803 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
5515 dl's @ 3911 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
7359 dl's @ 2432 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...[PDF] Animal Sciences: 4
Related Archive Books
Archive Books related to "[PDF] Animal Sciences: 4":
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Animal Sciences: 4
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 29795
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Animal Sciences: 4
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Animal Sciences: 3
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Animal Sciences: 2
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Animal Sciences for Students: 1
- 2016-12-22[PDF] Animal Sciences: 3
- 2016-12-22[PDF] Animal Sciences: 2
- 2016-12-22[PDF] Animal Sciences for Students: 1
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Polarized Light and Polarization Vision in Animal Sciences - Removed
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Fluoride Toxicity in Animals (SpringerBriefs in Animal Sciences) - Removed
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Snakes of Italy: Herpetological Treatise on the Biology and Iconography of Italian Ophidians (SpringerBriefs in Animal Sciences) - Removed
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Mosquito Vectors of Japanese Encephalitis Virus from Northern India: Role of BPD hop cage method (SpringerBriefs in Animal Sciences) - Removed
- 2022-07-09Omics for Animal Sciences Principles and Approaches
- 2020-02-23The Complexity of Bird Behaviour: A Facet Theory Approach (Springerbriefs in Animal Sciences)
- 2019-12-02Predator Recognition in Birds: The Use of Key Features (SpringerBriefs in Animal Sciences)
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Animal Envy: A Fable
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Animal Camouflage: Mechanisms and Function
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Animal and Plant Stem Cells: Concepts, Propagation and Engineering - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Animal Skulls: A Guide to North American Species
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Animal Presences: Uniform Edition of the Writings of James Hillman, Vol. 9 (James Hillman Uniform Edition)
No comments for "[PDF] Animal Sciences: 4".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.