Posted on 2018-01-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mevin B. Hooten | Category: Biology | Language: English | Page: 320 | ISBN: 1466582146 | ISBN13: 9781466582149 |
Description: The study of animal movement has always been a key element in ecological science, because it is inherently linked to critical processes that scale from individuals to populations and communities to ecosystems. Rapid improvements in biotelemetry data collection and processing technology have given rise to a variety of statistical methods for characterizing animal movement. The book serves as a comprehensive reference for the types of statistical models used to study individual-based animal movement. Animal Movement is an essential reference for wildlife biologists, quantitative ecologists, and statisticians who seek a deeper understanding of modern animal movement models. A wide variety of modeling approaches are reconciled in the book using a consistent notation. Models are organized into groups based on how they treat the underlying spatio-temporal process of movement. Connections among approaches are highlighted to allow the reader to form a broader view of animal movement analysis and its associations with traditional spatial and temporal statistical modeling. After an initial overview examining the role that animal movement plays in ecology, a primer on spatial and temporal statistics provides a solid foundation for the remainder of the book. Each subsequent chapter outlines a fundamental type of statistical model utilized in the contemporary analysis of telemetry data for animal movement inference. Descriptions begin with basic traditional forms and sequentially build up to general classes of models in each category. Important background and technical details for each class of model are provided, including spatial point process models, discrete-time dynamic models, and continuous-time stochastic process models. The book also covers the essential elements for how to accommodate multiple sources of uncertainty, such as location error and latent behavior states. In addition to thorough descriptions of animal movement models, differences and connections are also emphasized to provide a broader perspective of approaches.
Animal Movement: Statistical Models for Telemetry Data.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35788
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Advances in Statistical Models for Data Analysis - Removed
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Topological and Statistical Methods for Complex Data: Tackling Large-Scale, High-Dimensional, and Multivariate Data Spaces (Mathematics and Visualization) - Removed
- 2012-01-30Animal Models for Assessing Countermeasures to Bioterrorism Agents - Committee On Animal Models For Assessing Countermeasures To Bioterrorism Agents
- 2012-01-03Animal Models for Assessing Countermeasures to Bioterrorism Agents - Committee On Animal Models For Assessing Countermeasures To Bioterrorism Agents
- 2021-02-26Statistical Methods for Astronomical Data Analysis (True PDF) - Removed
- 2020-11-24Statistical Topics and Stochastic Models for Dependent Data with Applications: Applications in Reliability, Survival Analysis
- 2018-07-23Bayesian Models for Astrophysical data: Using R, JAGS, Python, and Stan (PDF)
- 2018-06-15Advances in Statistical Models for Data Analysis
- 2018-06-09Advances in Statistical Models for Data Analysis
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Algorithms and Models for Network Data and Link Analysis
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Multi-State Survival Models for Interval-Censored Data (Chapman & Hall/CRC Monographs on Statistics & Applied Probability)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Statistical Methods for Fuzzy Data
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Statistical Learning for Biomedical Data (Practical Guides to Biostatistics and Epidemiology)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Generalized Linear Models for Insurance Data (International Series on Actuarial Science)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Register-based Statistics: Statistical Methods for Administrative Data (Wiley Series in Survey Methodology)
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Statistical Methods for Astronomical Data Analysis - Removed
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Statistical Methods for Ranking Data (Frontiers in Probability and the Statistical Sciences) - Removed
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Spline Models for Observational Data (CBMS-NSF Regional Conference Series in Applied Mathematics)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Statistical Methods for Spatial Data Analysis
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.