Posted on 2018-01-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Sarah Semple | Publisher: Oxford University School of Archaeology | Category: History | Language: English | Page: 400 | ISBN: 0947816151 | ISBN13: 9780947816155 |
Description: Volume 14 of the Anglo-Saxon Studies in Archaeology and History series is dedicated to the archaeology of early medieval death, burial and commemoration. Incorporating studies focusing upon Anglo-Saxon England as well as research encompassing western Britain, Continental Europe and Scandinavia, this volume originated as the proceedings of a two-day conference held at the University of Exeter in February 2004. It comprises of an Introduction that outlines the key debates and new approaches in early medieval mortuary archaeology followed by eighteen innovative research papers offering new interpretations of the material culture, monuments and landscape context of early medieval mortuary practices. Papers contribute to a variety of ongoing debates including the study of ethnicity, religion, ideology and social memory from burial evidence. The volume also contains two cemetery reports of early Anglo-Saxon cemeteries from Cambridgeshire.
Anglo-Saxon Studies in Archaeology and History 14: Early Medieval Mortuary Practices.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35721
- 2017-10-24[PDF] The Forgotten Kingdom: The Archaeology and History of Northern Israel (Ancient Near East Monographs)
- 2021-02-03Transformations of Identity and Society in Anglo-Saxon Essex A Case Study of an Early Medieval Nort...
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Perceptions of the Prehistoric in Anglo-Saxon England: Religion, Ritual, and Rulership in the Landscape (Medieval History and Archaeology)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Perceptions of the Prehistoric in Anglo-Saxon England: Religion, Ritual, and Rulership in the Landscape (Medieval History and Archaeology)
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Food, Eating and Identity in Early Medieval England (Anglo-Saxon Studies)
- 2020-04-05Darkness, Depression, and Descent in Anglo-saxon England (Richard Rawlinson Center for Anglo-saxon Studies)
- 2020-02-24Byblos in the Late Bronze Age (Studies in the Archaeology and History of the Levant)
- 2019-12-12Feasting the Dead Food and Drink in Anglo Saxon Burial Rituals (Anglo Saxon Studies)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Between Text and Artifact: Integrating Archaeology in Biblical Studies Teaching (Archaeology and Biblical Studies)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Atlas of Southeast Europe: Geopolitics and History. Volume One: 1521-1699 (Handbook of Oriental Studies: Section 1 The Near and Middle East)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Games against Nature: An Eco-Cultural History of the Nunu of Equatorial Africa (Studies in Environment and History)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The Archaeology and History of Colonial Mexico: Mixing Epistemologies
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Death and Memory in Early Medieval Britain (Cambridge Studies in Archaeology)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Empires: Perspectives from Archaeology and History
- 2017-12-14[PDF] The Renaissance: Studies in Art and Poetry (Dover Fine Art, History of Art)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Anglo-saxon & Norman England, C1060-88 (Gcse History for Edexcel)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Ecology of War in China: Henan Province, the Yellow River, and Beyond, 1938-1950 (Studies in Environment and History)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Brazilian Studies in Philosophy and History of Science: An account of recent works (Boston Studies in the Philosophy of Science) - Removed
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Forests in Revolutionary France: Conservation, Community, and Conflict, 1669-1848 (Studies in Environment and History)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.